Dinner interview

There was a loud knock on the door. I already knew it was Demi and Wilmer. I wore a tight black dress, not because I wanted to, but because I felt like this was the most important interview of my life. I can't lose her because this douche insists I'm not good enough. I won't be able to go through what I went through a second time.

I open the door and Wilmer stood behind my girlfriend, who wore a skirt and a white blouse. Wilmer wore dress pants and a blue button down with black suspenders and tie. Demi kissed me right in front of him and I saw her ex smiling behind her, but his eyes weren't happy one bit. They were sad and worried.

"So, you're Carly." He states, extending his hand.

"And you're Wilmer."

"It smells good, babe. What is it? Is it the chicken again?!" My baby yells from the kitchen. I run after her. I love her, but if she fucks this up I'll be pissed.

"No, no, no, no. Out! You'll see in due time." I say, dragging her by her hand out of the kitchen.

"Is there anything I can do?" Wilmer asks politely.

"Thank you, but I'm the host. So, just relax."

The food was ready and I set the plates on the pre set table. Demi sat next to me and Wilmer was across from us.

"This is fantastic, Carly. You should teach Demi to cook!"Wilmer jokes. I'd cooked steak and asparagus with caramelized onions. I know Demi Isn't into fries. There's a little jolt of the table and a groan escapes winners lips. I can tell by the satisfied look on Demi's face that she was the cause.

Obviously, I'm actually not to happy about Demi's ex sitting in my house making sure I'm good enough when he screwed up himself.

"Starbucks right now. But I want to get into acting. I've always wanted to escape this body without leaving it, you know?" I hope that was intelligent enough, I can't lie. But I can fluff up my sentences. I researched big words, grammar, and pronunciation just for this.

"And how old are you?"

"Eighteen. Nineteen next July."

"Barely legal." Wilmer laughs. "Quite the age group Dems. 20 years. Wow."

"Hush up. I have my reasons." Demi defends, taking my hand from under the table. Wilmer continues questioning me throughout diner and afterward we just talked. He's a nice guy, it's just I don't like hoverers. He seems like a hoverer. This is her fathers job, buddy. Back off. He keeps touching demi. Not sexually or anything, but comes into contact way to often for it to be an accident.

"Carly, may I have a word in the hall?" Wilmer asks, referring to outside my apartment door and interrupting me from my trance in Demi's eyes.

"What?" I say when we close the door.

"Ok, I came to make sure she would be safe. Demi can't have bad shit all over the place. You seem very clean cut and healthy for her. Take care of her. You and I both love her, in any way shape or form. I approve of you." Why thank you royal fucking hinus, for permitting me to my love.

"Thank you." I say monotonous. I'm pissed, not sure why his care for Demi matters so much, but it does. Then Alex walks through the stairwell door, announcing his return.

"Demi, Wilmer." Alex addresses. He doesn't even care that fez is in our home. Him not hiding it is even better.

"Who's that?" Wilmer questions

"My secret sister pissy pants." I say impatient for him to leave. Demi is staying the night and I want to get my cuddles on.

"Fine, he looks harmless. Goodnight you two." He waves before closing the door.

I look at Demi and her smile tells me she's satisfied. Good, because I deserve a reward. He's stickier than cling wrap.

I don't like him very much. And if I have to, I will fight back.
----------------------------------------------surprise!!! Shout out to @kaylakay_24 for the comment. Vote and comment! Bye! This story won't be updated as often most likely, but it is officially un held.