"This meeting that I'm attending is very important and may take some time to finish. So if anyone needs me or if there is an emergency tell them to contact Mr. Ace Ramsey, my new assistant. I was going to leave a note, but since you're already up, can you pass on the message to the rest?" I don't pay much mind to this and just nod swiftly.

"Thank you, Amor," and with that, he silently proceeds towards the main door.

Grinning to myself in victory, I focus back on my plan. Walking hurriedly towards the pantry I sigh in relief. I've made it here uninterrupted and unnoticed.

Sitting down on the cold-pantry floor, I clap my hands silently and get to work. I slowly open the gym shaker and pour its contents into the empty glass. Once I've got all of it out, I pick up the other bottle and smirk, imagining the exciting outcome of my hard work.

'I've been planning this day for way too long!'

Pouring the contents of the bottle into the gym shaker, I bring it closer to my face to get a better look at it. Holding the glass containing the transferred liquid and the gym shaker containing the replaced liquid, I examine both of them very minutely.

'Close enough'

'He'll never know what hit him'

Screwing the lid back on the gym shaker and the bottle, I start thinking of a place where I could dump the contents of the glass.

'I can't just keep it somewhere, it is evidence. If he finds out that I'm behind this, I'll have hell to pay for later.'

Putting the empty bottle in my sweater pocket and carrying the other two containers in my hand, I head back to the kitchen. Hiding behind a wall I peek into to see if there is anyone around, before entering.

Confirming that the coast is clear, I tiptoe inside. First I put the gym shaker back where I found it, on the right-hand corner of the second shelf of the fridge. Then I pour the contents of the glass into the sink, making sure that there isn't any residue left in the sink once I'm done.

Washing both the glass and the bottle thoroughly, I very delicately place both of them in their places. I breathe a sigh of relief on accomplishing my task successfully. I mentally do a victory dance as I retreat back to the safety of my room and wait to witness the fruits of my plan.

Once I'm changed and am ready for the day, I sit on my desk with my eyes occasionally glancing at the clock on the nightstand. It is still 4:45 AM and I still have another fifteen minutes before I can go downstairs. I still couldn't believe that I got up at freaking three-thirty in the morning just to execute my prank!

I aimlessly try to work on my homework from my online classes. I look down at my textbook and sigh when I see that none of the sentences actually make sense to me. I read then reread but I just can't concentrate enough to process anything, my mind is fixated on the freaking clock.

The minute the clock reads 5:00 AM in blood-red, I scramble out of my desk chair, and grabbing my gym bag, I hurry out of my room, but not before taking a final glance in the mirror to make sure my jersey is neat and spotless.

I run down the stairs, praying that I don't miss the climax of my prank. Steading myself, as I almost trip on the second-last step, I try my best to walk normally but, end up fast walking into the kitchen.

I reach the kitchen just in time to find Liam digging through the fridge. He pulls out some eggs and milk. I'm guessing he wants to prepare some breakfast. He finally pulls out the orange color gym shaker. A small sly smirk stretches across my face.

"What are you smirking about?" He questions suspiciously, scanning my posture and facial expression minutely.

'Shit! Common brain think, think!'