Chapter 24- His Room and The Armory.

Start from the beginning

"But what if we aren't able to find a way back to where we came from?" Asked Eren.

"Tch, if our motherf*cking ancestors found a way out then there will be a way." Said Captain in slight annoyance.

He's right about that....

"Oh.....right....." Replied Eren, sheepishly.

------------------------------

"Armin."

I hummed in response, signaling that Eren got my attention.

"Is it ok for you that it'll be me, Captain and Mikasa that will go with them?" Asked Eren.

"I think, yes, well, it's what she recommended in the journal, and she can see the future, so maybe it'll he wise to follow what she says." I said with a smile to reasure him

"However, we shouldn't put everything on what she says. Especially if she explains in detail what to do." I warned.

"Yeah.......the situation's got more complicated now hasn't it?"  Asked Eren, trying to keep up the conversation going.

"Yeah.....it has......"

"Sorry that we didn't choose that you would come to A08-63, even if you really wanted to see what was in store for us....." He apologized.

"It's ok! I understand why you decided that Mikasa, you and Captain should come along." I reassured him.

Then, he proposed an idea. "Here, how about I promise to tell you all about it?"

My face lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah! Really!"

I chuckled at his behavior then said,
"I'll be looking forward to that then......"

=Flashback end=

------------------------------

Emma's pov

One day till departure......

...........

"Hey, what's a 'poacher'"

"Mister?"

I am now behind this man who is staring at his room from the inside. The door was open and I needed to ask him what all these meant.

"Stay out of my sight and quit wanderin around." He spat.

"I'm not in your sight!" I pointed out since his back was facing me.

"Besides, I want to ask you a few things before we leave." I said more seriously this time.

I started,

"What's a poacher?"

No reply.

"How far have you gone mister?"