𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Start from the beginning

The two boys dashed up the several stairwells and ran through the countless complicated twists and turns of the endless hallways to their usual meeting spot near the lockers. And to their surprise, most of their friends were already there waiting for them.

And once Hoseok's eyes landed on that beloved mop of frosty blue hair with his back facing him, his heart fluttered inside his chest since it's been a couple days since the two had last seen each other.

Both Hoseok and Yoongi were seriously deprived of one another's presence, already have gotten used to seeing each other nearly every day, whether it be something as simple as cuddling on a couch or out sledding with their other friends.

Either way, Hoseok had been craving nothing more than to see him again, as well as his other friends too of course, since the past three days have been nothing but pure isolation strictly because of his parents and returning to dance practices.

So, after waving a simple hello to the others as well as greeting them with a classic heart-shapes smile, Hoseok slyly crept up to Yoongi and placed his hands over the elder's eyes.

"Guess whoooo," he dragged out in a sing-song voice, earning a chuckle from Yoongi who dramatically paused and placed a finger over his lip in thought.

"Hmmm," he hummed, "you sound like one person I know, who's really hyper and sometimes annoying—"

"Hey!"

"but," Yoongi stepped in, clearly trying to win himself over, "also really adorable and just so happens to be the person I have a huge crush on."

It's actually stupid at this point how madly Hoseok blushed, despite the fact that him and Yoongi were literally dating, reacting as if he hadn't been aware of Yoongi's feelings for him until now.

"Shut up," Hoseok mumbled playfully, as Yoongi was beginning to peel the younger's hands off of his face.

"Sooo I'm guessing, Jung Hoseok?"

"Bingo!" Hoseok chirped, spinning Yoongi around immediately and wrapping him in a warm hug as the two rocked back and forth on their feet, soaking in the long desired presence and warmth of one another.

Yoongi was just realizing how much he had missed Hoseok's daily hugs, and tightened their already extremely close proximity until Hoseok's legs were magically wrapped around his waist so he was now carrying him. Though, unlike usual where Yoongi would traditionally beg for Hoseok to get off him, he didn't utter one word of protest this coming time since he's missed these moments more than anything.

"Ew gross it's the adorable couple," Jimin teased, imitating a motion of him puking on the school ground.

"Ew gross it's the kid with bubblegum hair that can't catch a ball in gym class," Yoongi retorted back, sticking out his tongue in a childish manner while Hoseok only continued to bury his head into the crook of his neck, not planning on hopping off any time soon.

"Well damn okay," Jimin fake sniffled, holding a hand to his heart, "this is the same person who literally used to compliment my thunder thighs on a daily basis."

Hoseok shot his head up at this, now eyeing Yoongi who only stammered out a weak, "And what about it? Last time I checked you don't catch balls with your fucking thighs."