CHAPTER 45 - END

_________________
J e n n i e K i m

"It suits you." jongin said after seeing me wearing his shirt.

"Thank you." I replied.

Without saying anything, I went to his bed and lay-down there. Even though I am not looking to him, I stayed alert.

I felt how the bed moves as he also lay-down there. this is so unreal, it happened like there was never an issue from the both of us. i also can't believe that he was just going through it.  But i am not stupid enough to not know that he is still trying to smell my intention.

"Wow..." I heard him speak. I was facing the other side so i couldn't see his facial expressions. "It's been a long time since i get to share a bed with you."

And the last time was a nightmare.

"Yeah.." i just answered and kept in silence.

"Jennie..." His voice was soft this time and i wasn't expecting that. "Have you forgiven me?"

I didn't answered him and faced him instead, i can feel how my heart pumps so fast inside. I have to hide this and won't let him notice how nervous i am right now. You are forever odious.

As i was facing him, i can see his eyes with something in it. It wasn't just a normal stare but it tells a story. I am not supposed to name it that way but it was just an honest statement.

"Do you think you deserve it?" I casually said that made him a little confused.

He was about to complain but i immediately touched his jaw to calm him. I am totally scared of him but i still believe that his love for me was once real.

That i know myself that i can control even a single thing from him, and on this part, it shows.

"You deserve it." I said to him in a sincere look.

He was stunned on my sudden action. I can see on my peripheral vision how he managed to hide his moving arm.

On that part i felt i li'l bit more scared.

No one can touch me unless you are lisa.

This is the right time i guess, i did what i can do. I don't want to go above this because something unwanted would definitely happen.

"V..."

I saw how his eyebrows lifted as he didn't get to understand what i said.

"W-what?"

"Be the man you are today...not the man you were used to be back then."

I was staring at his eyes...we used to be happy together. He was my happiness yet he was the reason why i became miserable...

But i am way too afraid to be this close from him now.

F l a s h b a c k

He was my first love.
He is my man now.

I looked at the sky that is currently blue. Birds were happily dancing following the strong wind.

This day was so light and i cannot wait to see him already.

He was my first love and he is my man now.

"Hello Miss Jennie, would you mind if i sit next to you?" A man said behind my back.

A smile covered my face.

It was the voice i was waiting to hear since earlier.

"Yes, you may." I answered without even looking back.