CHAPTER 3

______________________
L i s a M a n o b a n

"Stop moving can you?" Jennie said in a low voice. I think she's sleepy.

How can i be calm if we're lying here in my bed. Me. Her. Us. Together. One blanket. One bed. That's agitating jennie.

How can i resist touching her.

That's the only words coming from my mind.

How to resist her.

I can even feel the warmth of her body. She's even wearing my white lose pajama on her top and fuck....i think i'm sweating.

She looks so damn hot. Her sex appeal is no joke. Jennie Rude Kim why are you doing this to me...

Her untied hair, the scent from my pajama she's wearing, her soft skin, it looks so delicate how i wish i can touch those...

Wait.

Am i peverting jennie?

The fuck.

Oh devil inside me, please endure and control the hormones you are currently feeling right now. Don't look at her, try to avoid the temptation. You can do it lisa. Don't let the monster inside you comes out and eat this girl beside you.

"Lisa..." i startled a bit when jennie called me.

"Why nini?" I tried to sound normal when obviously i'm not.

"Are you sure........there is no more cockroaches here?" She awakwardly asked but you can't deny that there's still authority in it, like she's trying to sound firm.

"O-ofcourse there's no. My room is clean." I pouted.

"Then why there is a big cockroach near me." She said while looking in the ceiling.

"Where? Tell me!" I panicked.

Then she faced me this time.

"First time witnessing a talking cockroach." She said with poker face.

"Nini!" I said with this belief and with annoyance.

"Goodnight."

"Hihi i love you~" i tried but..

"Okay, goodnight"

Psh.

"Don't sleep this early please." I pouted.

But she didn't answered me, i'm not surprised.

I poked her twice and guess what. She changed her position and faced me instead.

She's really sleeping now...she officially turned into an angel.
I want to touch her so bad.

She opened her eyes slowly with rythm and i think i am trembling now. She has that effect on me.

It seems like i witnessed this very rare chance and i didn't missed the half of my life.

She looked at me intensely. For her it's just a simple stare but for me, it's a stare with seduction and with pleasure.

I am not kidding.

Does she know doing things like this can trigger my hormones?

Did i already mentioned that jennie is getting prettier and prettier each day?

Did i already mentioned that her pale skin looks so delicate and soft?

Did i already mentioned that she has a mole above near her left eye?