CHAPTER 9

______________________
L i s a M a n o b a n

"Ouch!" I grunted when jennie pinched my waist. "What was that for?" I asked her.

Did she just pinched me? Like for real??

But what made me surprise is when she pouted! Wait? Did she?

She is! Nini is pouting oh my f*ckin gosh.

No way, no way, no way....

I covered my mouth.

This is my weakness how dare you, Jennie Kim. This is the first time i saw you pouting and please oh gosh, that was fuckin' gold. Everyone in this world should witness this, this happens once in a blue moon and i'm so lucky huhu.

I think i'm the luckiest. What did i do to deserve this?

"Who's that girl." Her pout now is not like earlier but still...

Wait... why she's asking me that? I don't even know that girl.

"I hate angel because she hates me too." She pouted again! Oh holy mother of popcorns, you're the cutest miss.

"You have found your counterpart." I tried to act cool to her. I just can't.

Did i already mentioned that she also locked the door after pulling me here inside? Like...shit. You can bite me now nini if you want, i won't refuse, i'm all yours hihi.

Bite me please, nini.

She won't stop on pouting, i want her so much. I want to pinch her, i want to hold her face and squish her and kiss her.

Nini, look what you made me think.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"Why you looks so awkward towards each other if you haven't even met each other yet" She said without looking at me. "D-don't entertain them."

Seriously nini? Why are you like this.

"I-i have to entertain them, they're jisoo unnie's visitors" I said, okay i'm a bit annoyed. She wants me to ignore them? Why?

Wait...i really can't believe what i am hearing right now..what is happening to you jennie?

"Ok." Shit, no way.

She gave me a flat face and was about to leave me. But before she opens the door i held her arm and turned her to face me, i leaned her to the door.

And my hormones started on oozing again...

I shouldn't have done this.
But i like it though.

"But explain why did you pull me here then locked the door?" I said in a serious way, i have to act cool. Cool persons are amazing, hehe. "You're supposed to do...something to me...right?" I said and raised my right eyebrow.

"Like what." She said in a poker face.

Did i just felt her breath in my chin?

"Like..." i moved my face closer to her. "This?"

I just want to tell everyone that Jennie Kim's face when close up isn't just a normal beauty. She have this addictive face everyone wants to see everyday, she can melt you with just her stare. Her eyes isn't just normal eyes too, her eyes are extra pretty, everything in her is extra pretty.

She's alluring, even her smell is very alluring. She can get you just by raising her lip's side. She's an addiction.

She's my addiction...