CHAPTER 18

A/N: Luckily, i memorized the 2 pages report quickly so yeah, as what i've promised.

Gays, i know you're excited for this chapter. You guys never fail to make me happy through every single votes and comments that you do so i'm giving you what you want, you deserve this.

_________________
J e n n i e K i m

I am properly sitting on the left couch while this girl named 'Tzuyu' was on the right. We're both facing each other.

Lisa came back from her room and don't know where to sit when she saw both of us facing each other.

It's either beside me or beside this unknown girl.

Even though i'm not looking to her, i know she's torn. But she ended up getting another chair and sat down there. She can just sit down beside me, what's her problem.

"Uh..." lisa gulped and looked exchangingly to me and to that tzuyu. We're still staring at each other, this girl is trying to look at me with authority and it's irritating bacause she's obviously a trying hard. Unlike me, i can do that naturally.

I smirked.

"Why are you guys here..." lisa looked at me then to that girl again. I can see it on my peripheral vision.

Tzuyu looked at lisa then hit lisa's arm then laughed a bit.

Did she just touch lisa and lisa didn't even look surprised by this girl sudden action? Are they that comfortable to each other?!

"Hey, you ask her not me, haha. You know i'm always here at your house."

It is rare to see me like this but my eyes really widen when she stated that. What the fuck is the meaning of that.

Lisa went uneasy when i faced her this time and tilt my head. She doesn't need to explain anything actually because it's her own choice and decision but as a....friend, i'll be glad if she tells me.

I sighed and i don't know why.

"How 'bout you...nini? Why did you go here?" Lisa asked. "Is that cake for me?"

I didn't answered her.

First, i didn't saw her face became happy like what she used to do before when she sees me but when she saw me standing in front of her gate earlier, she's just confused and i didn't expect it to be like that.

It's been three days already and she doesn't look like bothered. What's the matter with her?

"I go here to see you." I said straight forward because that is really the purpose why i came here, to see her. "And here's your wallet. You didn't even go back to get that."

Then i gave her the wallet.

Lisa slowly smiled while taking it and that gave me the light feeling i didn't felt earlier.

"Me too! Me too!" Tzuyu said and raised her left arm. "I go here because i want to see you!"

Lisa laughed at her naturally. What's funny on that? This girl's completely weird as her.

"Lisa-ya~" Tzuyu pouted and made a cute voice in front of lisa. I want to cut that protruding bottom lip. "Can you get me something to drink? I'm thirstyy~" she poke lisa's waist.

The bitchness inside me jumped out "You have two uninjured feet, don't waste that and use it instead." My eyes are completely flat when i said that.

The girl's face changed from cute into bitch too, look, she's like the older version of angel. They always change their character when it comes to me. Fake people y'all.