Stims

These are all real anxiety stims, some of which I was doing as a I wrote this. Some aren't even done because we're particularly anxious at the moment, it just happens.

This is short, and just to bring a bit more attention to anxiety stims to remind people that they exist and that it's absolutely okay if you gave them.

Third Person POV

The sides were all gathered in the living room watching, after much debate, Pirates of the Caribbean. Remus was making dirty jokes, Patton and Janus were cuddling non the bean bag, Logan was commenting on the inconsistencies and historical inaccuracies, and Virgil was curled up in the corner... hitting himself...?

None of the others noticed, or they at least didn't comment, as Virgil continued to scratch at his cheek a little bit, then went back to hitting his leg with the bottom of his hand.

They were used to this by now.

He began to rub, and eventually scratch at, his chest, al with the tiniest smile on his lips. He snapped a few times, then started hitting his stomach with his fingertips.

Eventually, after the hitting had gotten a bit more violent, Roman came over to Virgil, who had stretched out and was now also hitting the top of his foot against the couch, and wrapped his arms around the taller boy.

He began to play slightly with Virgil's hair as Virgil smiled more, though it wasn't very noticeable with his resting bitch face, and began to hit at his bottom teeth.

He continued like this, scratching and rubbing and hitting and tapping and snapping, throughout the next two movies, after which he fell asleep. It had been a nice night.