43.6

Jayden is able to find Dom after his race with Letty before finding her a vantage point as she sees Owen drive in after Letty leaves. Jayden sets up her rifle as she watches Dom and Owen talk.

"Jay," Hobbs says as he walks up to her with his own rifle before he gets set up as well.

"Well, then, it appears this inspiring tale has come to an end," Owen says with a smirk as he looks at Dom's chest. Dom looks down to find a red dot from a sniper.

"If that's the way it has to go," Dom says with a shrug before glancing at Owen's chest. Owen looks down with a chuckle to find two red dots.

"Let me guess... Hobbs," Owen says as Dom smirks. "And O'Conner's sister since the two seem to never be far apart."

"Come on, you son of a bitch," Hobbs says from behind his rifle that is pointed at Owen.

"The 'two-bit government hack'," Dom says with a smile as he repeats Owen's words. Owen laughs before walking towards his car, motioning for his man to leave.

"See you around, Toretto," Owen tells him.

"You can bet on it," Dom says before Owen gets in his car and leaves.

"Riley, Shaw's leaving Battersea, heading southeast. Have Tej track him on his live feed, go," Hobbs says over the phone as he and Jayden start heading down to Dom. "You know what would have happened if I didn't put that tracker in Jayden's car?"

"This one?" Jayden says innocently as she holds it up to him. They laugh as Hobbs takes the tracker from her.

"You know, this just got me one step closer to Shaw," Hobbs says causing Dom to slightly smile. "For what it's worth, Toretto, I hope it gets you closer to what you want, too."