4.2

"Here they come," Jayden says from where she is sitting beside Rome on the tailgate of Tej's truck. Jayden had contacted some of the men from Verone's test, to race herself and Rome for their cars. Somehow she had been able to convince her brother to let her race instead of him.

"Fonzie and Fabio. Glad you can join us," Rome says as he, Brian, and Jayden walk over to the men and their women.

"We heard you boys wanted to get rid of those CrackerJack toys," Fabio says with a smirk.

"No. Actually we just figured those cars you got deserved better drivers, which is why we're gonna take 'em off your hands," Jayden retorts while smirking at them.

"You know, why don't we settle this now?" Fabio says as he steps forward.

"Wait, wait. How about we settle this on the blacktop, huh?" Tej asks as he stands between them.

"Each car does it down and back, tag-team style for slips," Brian explains the terms.

"Loser walks home," Suki adds as she glares at the men.

"We came to race," Fonzie states.

"Well, load 'em up then," Tej tells them.

"Come on, bro. Let's get these cars," Brian says as he, Rome, and Jayden start walking over to their cars.

"All right, check it out. There's no way we gonna beat these guys straight up. The Hemi's puttin' out about 425 and that Yenko will snap a speed on about five seconds flat. We're gonna have to pull somethin' out of our ass," Jayden explains while Brian nods in agreement.

"The only thing I can think of is save the spray for the way back, the return trip," Brian says causing Jayden to nod.

"Done deal," Rome says before he and Brian bro hug.

"All right. Let's do this, bro," Jayden tells him.

"I'm gettin' that orange one," Rome says before getting into his car. "You ain't ready, Fabio!"

"All right. You each got a barrel to go around down at the end of the road. The second wave gotta sit tight till your partner crosses this line right here. First team to go down and back twice wins the race. At which point, the losers will hand over them keys. Otherwise, you'll be eatin' breakfast through straws from now on. Comprende?" Tej explains as he walks between the two cars.

"I get it," Fabio tells him.

"Oh, this means you too," Tej says as he looks at Rome.

"I got it," Rome replies.

"A'ight. Let's race," Tej tells them.

"You got this, Rome. Let's do it," Brian and Suki cheer.

"Hey, you gone, homey. I got this. This is done. You about to lose your car," Rome taunts Fabio.

"Do it, Rome! Come on. You got it," Jimmy and Suki cheer for Rome.

"You think I'm worried about this fool, man? This is nothin'," Rome asks them before Fabio revs his engine.

"Aw, no," Suki says as she looks at Brian worried.

"All right, here we go," Tej says as he stand between the two cars.

"It's all right, baby. I'm gonna handle this," Suki tells him as she stands in front of him. "Ready and... go!" Fabio easily takes the lead and is the first to come back before Fonzie takes off. Rome finally makes it back before Jayden takes off. Fonzie is on his way back causing Jayden to have to think fast. She quickly gets into Fonzie's lane causing them to drive towards each other.  Fonzie moves out of the way at the last second causing him to almost crash. Jayden quickly makes her way around the barrel before heading back. Jayden hits her NOS quickly catching up to Fabio. They stay neck and neck before Jayden shifts one last time, getting ahead of Fonzie and winning.

"Y'all ain't ready, homeboy. Get to walkin', Fabio .  Use them bus tokens, partner.!" Rome cheers before getting into the orange car. Jayden drives the blue car back to Tej's garage before they get ready to go meet with Verone at the club.