"Doctors Appointments"

Cherrys Point Of View

Doctor Gaster was immediately at my brothers side. but something seemed off. the doctor was acting all too casual towards her brother but red looked far to flustered to know him well. was this maybe the guy he had seen? cherry couldn't help but let out a happy, giddy giggle as she skipped off to the kitchen to leave the two alone. while she knew her brother probably didn't want to be alone in the state he was in. with the potential soulmate in the occupation of a doctor. there was also a small voice in her head telling her it was better this way. 

'he wont trust anyone if you're always there for him' an all too familiar voice in her head hissed, and while she had hated to think the oldest brother was right, it was what she thought was best for now. 

all she wanted to do until her brothers check up was done was sip her energy drink and figure out the answer to the country newspapers trivia.

----------------------------------------------------

Reds Point Of View

"from what i can tell, ya' missed me" class said smugly, his smile pinched a little. his expression was unreadable, or at least the intent. red knew the smile was forced but Why? why was this man always so close to him? why did he reek of ketchup....? did he know how red felt? had he really found his soul mate? class moved closer, gently setting a hand on reds chest as reds mind begun to run more rapidly. what was he doing? why was he frozen in place? was that his doing or was this fucking doctor pulling something on him? his breathing begun to speed up as he felt his head begin to spiral. everything felt all too dangerous right now, but why? why, why why?!

"ah, hold up don't slip up like that pal, just checking ya. ill calm it" class said smoothly, one hand moving to hold reds hand as he moved back a little, looking off to the side. eyeing a sock on the floor that appeared stained with dirt. when could that have been stained? red never went out on wet days and cherry barely went out so long as her game was in tact. he took a few deep breaths, looking down at class's hand as he slowly tensed up. he was going to say something to this guy. he had no right to show up at his house, flirt and hold his hand. but class smiled as he pulled his pair of half moon glasses from his pocket and put them on.

"here we are, lets see whats up" he continued to speak quietly. red could only guess the skeleton was scared he was gonna have an attack or some crap. and he had to stop himself from scowling or making any other sort of bitter face. he still didn't know this mans intentions, after all

class made a noise of understanding as he looked to red. grinning mischievously "someone has a crush, it seems" he purred gently. reds cheeks felt infinitely hotter as he glared up at this skeleton, how dare he? "i'm sorry, the fuck do you mean? i don't have a crush and it ain't your business wither" he hissed quietly to class. the last thing he wanted to do was alert his sister of this skeletons accusation, if she came in here and ran her mouth the skeleton beside him wouldn't let him hear the end of it if he really was his soul mate.

but instead of seeming upset that red had denied him, class chuckled. his eye-lights staring right to him, it put red on edge. staring right into those eye-sockets of his, right back into his eye-lights. it made the rest of the room feel like it was darkening. and red found himself frozen in place as class moved closer "i think you know whats going on" his voice came out, sending cold pulses of magic down reds spine as class moved to sit back, tucking his hands up behind his skull. 

what did he mean by that? once the skeletons piercing cold eye-lights were off him the rest of the room lightened up though. did that even happen? was red slowly going insane?

saved by the sister. with a sigh of relief red noticed his sister was coming in with three cups of tea. placing them down before sitting between the two as she looked to class hopefully "so whats the news, doc?" she asked, the largest smile plastered onto her face as she wited eagrely for class to respond.