Chapter 23

~Matt's POV~

I am more than happy that Mae forgave me to what I've done to her. Like seriously, kissing Cynthia was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I don't even know why I wanted to kiss her anyways. I mean yeah she's pretty but Mae is drop dead gorgeous. And Cynthia is a slut. Adrian told me last night that Cynthia hooked up with pretty much every guy at school. That's the only thing I heard about what he said to me last night.

"Matt," I heared Mae say. "I'm hanging out with Emma all day today so I probably won't have time to hang with you except at the football tryout."

"That's alright," I respond. "What about tomorrow?"

"Well, I'm actually hanging out with Adrian then Nash tomorrow," she replied, carefully. "But I'll make time to hang out with you."

I felt a little anger inside me as I heard Nash's name. Why would she hang out with him? She knows that he likes her.

"No, no, it's okay," I lied. "Let's hang out on Sunday."

She smiled and nodded her head. I parked at the parking lot of the school and we both got out.

"I'll see you later," I said as I hugged her.

"See you," she responded and walked away.

I walked inside the school by myself until someone jumped beside me and locked their fingers to mine. I turned my face on the side to see Cynthia smiling. I pulled my hands away from her and walked the other way.

"Stop following me," I shouted at her.

"You can't tell me what to do, boyfriend," she smiled.

By the way she said boyfriend to me, makes the guilt enter my body all over again.

"I'm not your boyfriend and never will be," I shouted again. "Kissing you yesterday was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my entire life. I don't even know why I kissed you because you're a fucking whore. Mae is the only girl I want in my life. And for what you told me yesterday that you can do better than her is totally wrong. She makes me happy all the time and she made me feel special. And when I'm with you I feel like a total shit. So, if you're going to try to suck someone's dick, don't go to mine because you'll never get it."

She stood there, with her mouth open and her eyes were wide.

"Matthew," I heard someone shouted behind me.

I looked behind me and I saw Mae running towards me. I think she heard me say that to Cynthia. Well, I mean, pretty much everyone heard me because I was shouting.

"That was a bit rude," she whispered as she reached me and pulling me away from her.

"Well, she deserves it," I replied, walking away from Cynthia.

"I know that but she's a girl," she stated. "Girls get really emotional very easily. We always take everything very seriously. If you told us something hurtful, we'll take it serious. And from what you just said to her, she can hurt herself, you know that?"

I shook my head no. She sighed and ran away from me. I turned around to see where she went and there she was, talking to Cynthia. They talked for a bit and shared a hug. She walked back to me with a disappointed look on her face.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't say that to me," she responded. "Say that to Cynthia."

"But I don't want to," I whined. "She pretty much hooked up with every guy at school, including me and Adrian."

"She did?" she furiously asked and I nodded my head.

"Let's talk about that later," she continued. "Remember when you told me that you'll do whatever I want for me to give your trust back?"