Chapter 46

~Mae's POV~

"Guys, he asked me to go on a date with him this Saturday," I squeal as Matt enters the bathroom to take a shower.

"Really?" Shawn asks and I nod my head.

He grabs my hands and we begin to jump, happily. While the others look at us with smiles on their faces.

"What did he say?" Jack asks beside us. "Like, why haven't he talked to you for a month?"

"He said he was planning something for us," I reply, smiling like an idiot.

"Like what?" Shawn asks in front of me.

"I don't know," I say, shrugging my shoulder. "He didn't exactly say."

Shawn and I continue to jump up and down, squealing. I've never been this happy these past few days. I've never felt so alive these past few days. I used to just lie down on my bed, thinking what Matt could have been doing at that time. And now, I don't have to think about it anymore because we're back together. Even though we have always been together but it feels different now that his back in contact with me.

A thought suddenly appear in my mind.

"I need to buy new clothes for the date," I say, looking to Emma.

"What kind of date is it?" she asks, standing up from Nash's lap.

"I don't know," I frown. "I didn't ask. I was too excited to be back in his arms."

"Ok, well, you can ask him after he takes a shower then after we can go shopping," she smiles at me and I nod my head in agreement.

"We should go on a shopping spree," I suggest, looking back and forth to Emma and Mahogany. "It'll be fun."

"Mae, you know I'm broke," Emma points at herself.

"Borrow Nash's card, his rich," I tease them both.

"Hey," Nash yells, with his eyebrows furrow together and then turn to Emma. "But you can if you want."

"I was just kidding, Nash," she giggles, sitting back on Nash's lap. "I work for my own money. Thanks though."

Nash wraps his arms around Emma's waist and pull her closer to him. Emma's face turn into a crimson red as she presses her hand behind Nash's hands.

"Ahhhh," I squeal as I felt someone tickling me from behind.

I fell on the floor and I heard everybody laughing. I look at the person hovering over me and notice that it was Matt with a huge smile on his face. I slap his shoulder slightly and he let out a slight laugh.

"You scared me," I pout, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I just missed doing that," he laughs, placing a small kiss on my nose.

"I didn't," I say, shaking my head.

"You ready for our date this Saturday?" he asks, smirking.

"I don't know what to wear," I point out as he stands up and offer me his hand. "Is the date casual or fancy?"

"I know you don't like fancy dates but I really want it to be fancy," he replies, and I continue to sit on the floor.

"I guess it would be fine," I shrug my shoulder as he sits down beside me on the floor.

"Are you sure you don't mind that?" he asks, wrapping his arms around me. "I know you like dates that are adventurous, so I'm not sure if..."

"Matt, it's ok," I say, after he could finish. "I really don't mind going on a fancy date. I just want to hang out with you."

"Well, it's not really that fancy," he shrugs his shoulder and I nod my head in understanding. "So, don't wear heals. And I don't want you being too tall beside me. I like you being short."

"Even though I wear heals, I'm still short," I point out and he nods his head. "But seriously, fancy is ok. As long as I'll spend the whole night with you."

"I love you so much, Maria Hunter," he says, pulling me to his lap.

"Don't call me that," I giggle, punching his shoulder slightly.

"I like your name," he responds, kissing my cheek.

"Well, I hate my name," I say, resting my head on his shoulder.

"But I love it," he says, rubbing my back soothingly. "I love everything about you. I love how my name sounds heaven when it came out of your mouth. I love every inch of your body. I would go on but it will take forever. But all in all, I just love everything about you, Mae."

"I love you, too," I smile, kissing him close to his lips.

"Get a room!"

••••

"Guys, let's go to ASOS," Mahogany says and we all enter the shop store.

The first thing I saw as soon as we walk in are the dresses. We all approach the dresses part and begin to pull out some dress. They all give the dresses to me as I walk to the dressing room. I take out my normal clothes and put on the first dress I grab, which is a Shell Pink Bardot Cold Shoulder Bodycon Dress. I walk out of the change room once I got it on. Mahogany and Emma looks at me suspiciously as they examine me with the dress I'm wearing.

"Turn around," Emma suggests and I did what she ask.

I slowly turn around. They shake their head once I finish. Good, they said no. I really don't like the dress. I mean, it looks good, it's just not my type of color. I walk back to the dressing room and try the white Crop Top Skater with Embellished Neck Dress. I look at myself in the mirror. This dress doesn't look that bad. I actually like this one. I walk out of the change room and let the girls tell me if this dress looks good on me. I slowly turn around before Emma could say it.

"I like it but it doesn't show any of your curves," Emma says and Mahogany nods her head in agreement.

I nod my head and went back to the change room. I try and try different dresses but I couldn't find any dress that shows my curves. But I'm not giving up. I have one more dress to try on and if this isn't it, we are going to a different store. I put on a white Marley Structured Skater Dress with Cut Outs. I look in the mirror and I smile at myself. Not to brag or anything, but I do look good in this dress. It shows all my curves up and down. I feel beautiful in this dress.

Once I walk out of the change room, Emma and Mahogany's eyes widen and their jaw hang low. Emma motions me to turn around and so I did. I twirl and smile at them, hoping that they would love the dress.

"Totally that dress," Mahogany comments. "It shows all the curves that are in the right places. You look beautiful, Mae."

"And I'm sure that once Matt see you in that dress, he wouldn't get his hands off of you," Emma continues and I slightly laugh.

"We are totally buying that dress," Mahogany squeals and I nod my head in agreement.

I walk back to the change room, glancing back at myself in the mirror one last time before I buy it. I honestly do feel beautiful in this dress. I smile at myself again while I carefully take the dress off. I walk out of the change room with the other dresses that I tried on but didn't worked out that great. The three of us put them all back to where they hang but I kept the skater dress I'm going to wear for Matt and I's date.

Oh god. I wonder what he had plan for us but I know the date will be sweet and romantic. Just being with him already makes my whole day amazing. I can't wait until Saturday, which is our 4th monthsary of being together.

________________________________

I'm going to double update today because I forgot to update yesterday. Oops, my bad. Anyways, this story is about to end and I'm really thankful that you guys joined me on my journey. I hope you guys lile this chapter!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FAN!!

OR

FOLLOW!!

Love y'all!! xo