19 - Don't Worry I Won't Bite

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Ma'am I assume that is your familiar, I can see it doesn't have a mark, you may not know it is illegal to have a monster like familiar without its mark, I would like to ask that you allow us to place the msarkon it before you enter our town," The slightly greying guard declared.

You, that's right author I'm talking to you! Get some bloody creativity! This life is going to be boring if you keep using rubbish fantasy tropes! Next thing you know it they'll be a Hero summoning or some other garbage and I bet you some knight is going to hunt me down and force me to train those idiots! And of course there's going to be that one evil guy who gets corrupted by the church and I don't know chucks poor Billy of a mountain!

My face slightly scrunched up at my thoughts confusing the now slightly weary guard.

Oops...

Well look, I was angry! Leave me alone with your dumb scared face, in this sealed form I'm useless that is unless I decide to give you some divine bloody punishment from a God herself!
I just realised... Can I smite people, like someone lightning on them? Can I hear prayers? This is going to be so much fun! You get one brownie point Author! Good job!

Now back to calming down to sword wielding mania- human, close one there! Could of pissed of seven billion people, of which around 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% will ever see this, get roasted author! Oh, you don't care... Ummmmm, back to the murde-

===============

We stepped out of the good old security shack Uruishi brandishing his new mark burned onto his fur, it looked like the sun if it was trapped in anothe- okay it was just a circle in a circle, I wanted it to sound fancy!

I patted Uruishi as he whined, he really didn't like the mark but hey, I didn't like Mark either! There wasn't any sweets in his van, bloody scam.. Sorry to all Mark's you'll get a free cookie under your bed tonight!

Why do I still keep talking to myself and pretending this is a book... What if this isn't one, I've just been talking to myself... Guess I'll stop breaking the imaginary fourth wall, nah too much effort, I want to pretend someone cares other than a wolf, a pair of vampires and a crazy succubus, oh yeah and my brother...

What! I'm not lonely!

We continued walking down the rather lively mini-village with all eyes taped to us, I feel awkward, am I that weird? I'm just an El- Human don't like Elves do they? Why did I make such a fantasy trope! God damn it past me, your useless, useless, useless, useless useless! I think that's what the quote was from the anime? Never watched it, wasn't really into anime, just saw the memes...

Well, anyway, I must venture to the guild! Hopefully there is a guild where I can begin my grand adventure! Finally I can have a normal fantasy story! Where is the guild?

I stopped in my tracks...

I remember, I have that map magic thing!

Map

Uhmmmm, let's try again...

Alacazam I summon Map!

Nope, not working, maybe because the AI thing died? Who knows.

Guess I must first venture through the great forest of buildings, defeating the evil in my path before I find a safe haven!

==============

There's no guild here, waste of my time, this mini-town is useless! Can't capture a vampire and doesn't have a guild! Why is everything bloody useless! That's it if I am in a damn book, go away! Annoy someone else I'm going to go find a bar, I wonder what alcohol in this world tastes like?

< ?????? ??????'? POV >

I gazed through the small mirror overlooking what looks like a small Elven girl, although I knew who she really was, our God who has came to help balance this world, if only my sister would accept this then I would be able to get the Gods to help her, I could attempt to commune with the demons, but they lost faith far before, my only choice is to help her from the background.

But first, I must see who she truly is, if I am to help her, I must see to it that she is our creator, if not she will die.

The mirror froze in time as another appeared next to it as the image of a child being born appeared on it. The history of a girl who was named Leia began.

《==========》

Sorry this one was so short! I just wanted a cliffhanger!

I wonder who is this mysterious person watching from the shadows?

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed make sure sure to vote and comment! If you want to tell me some advice feel free!

Have a good day!