15 - The Dire Wolf King - Part 2

This is a bad idea, but I don't know any good spells to kill him. Hopefully it works.

Magic Division, try and keep my consciousness for as long as you can.

'Yes Sir! Or Ma'am?'

Bloodlust Morph

My body changed, as my senses turned to one of a feral animal and my want for blood increased, only slightly decreased by Magic Division, hopefully I can kill him quickly enough.

I felt her bloodlust boiling before taking away her magic ability.

Wait would it be mine? I shook my head, it's time to fight not ask philosophical questions.

Now, I would explain this form more, but this, I didn't create it, well kinda, I made the bloodlust form but not a full one, let's quickly do some history.

Don't you love this book! Always about history! Next thing you know there's a quiz! You better have studied!

Back when the Vampire Empire of Aeternus still stood the Emperor had ancient blood of a bloodlust vampire in his grasp, when used it would give you some power of the bloodlust vampire, but in the purge the Emperor had used it and kill several of the Demon Lords, that is how powerful it is, but at the cost of sanity many despised it.

Also if your confused, once Demon Lords die it is possible for another Demon to ascend into Godhood and become a new one.

Anyway back to the fight.

Let's see how powerful I made this.

I dug my claws into the wolf's head, ripping past its skin and feeling its flesh, soon layer I was flung of towards another small collection of trees, I quickly lunged towards the ground before I hit another tree, I don't want more splinters

My body hissed as if in instinct as I crawled down onto all fours, slowly circling the now weary wolf.

I materialized my trident balancing on the other three limbs.

I leaped at him dodging the swipes of his paws and piercing his neck as he wailed stumbling backwards.

The amount of blood leaking from his wounds was immense and the amount of willpower just to stop myself from devouring it all was enough to halt my movements for a second.

I saw the wolf recovering from his wounds as my muscles loosened.

Dark Gate

A large black gate appeared behind the large wolf stopping it as it peered behind it.

The door creaked open with dark hands grasping out from within, the wolf froze in fear until they began grasping it and pulling him in, using brute force he managed to release himself from the first few and began turning around to me.

I aimed for the wound in his neck.

Cursed Javelins

Several dark Javelins appeared around him and flew towards his wound leaving a small trail of dark mist behind them, as soon as the first one hit the open wound his flesh slowly turned black and his legs trembled until he fell to the floor, the curse began spreading through his body giving enough time for the Gate to begin taking him into their dark depths.

The wolf with his lowering strength let out a small whimper, which sounded different than other.

Soon later his body turned to stone as  he lay on the ground his breaths quick and raspy.

Soon later stone walls formed around him, cutting all of the dark hands in half.

Oh, some stone walls.