8 - Adam

Authors Message: I maybe wasn't bothered enough to edit this chapter... There may be some grammatical or spelling mistakes if so please tell me! Anyway enjoy!

< Adam's POV >

I watched as they marched off towards the Demon Kingdom , ' Sigh ' hopefully they come back soon , i don't want to have to deal with Amanda for much longer...

"Hey Adam!" I heard the woman scream behind me ," Want to help me!" She continued , why did she care so much about me?

"No , I am scouting the nearby forest!" I groaned looking away and swiftly walking to the large wooden gate , I heard her stumbling close behind me, I sighed internally before using ' Shadow Stalk' A early level Darkness spell that hides oneself in the shadows , I instantly saw Amanda murmur something before walking off shaking her head , what a weird little human.

I continued to us either until i got outside the large walls and lay down resting my head on a large tree , i focused my mind trying to sense any presences nearby using a skill I had gained.

{Adam's Stats}

Name: Adam Zanglief
Race: Half-Blood Vampire
Age: 6
Attributes: Darkness, Poison
Mana Capacity: 9236
Titles: Disciple Of Goddess of All Creation , Assasin , Poison Lover , Alchemist , Sister Admirer , Faker ???
Skills: Poison Making Lvl 3 , Poison Magic Lvl 7Assassination Lvl 1 , Dagger Technique Lvl 4 , Dagger Arts Lvl 2 , Dual Wielding Lvl 6 , Presence Detection , Darkness Magic Lvl 4 , Poison Resistance
Stats :
STR:213
AGI:762
DEX:791
MGC:723

I sensed nothing nearby other than a few wild animals , I sighed deactivating the skill , well lowering its range to around ten metres or so , I quickly travelled through the shadows to the top of the tree and looked at the village , then at the large horde of demons.

Guess nothing going to happen...

Wait!

What . The . Hell

As I looked over I saw a large horde of demons ranging in the hundreds , they were all powerful , it ranged from large flaming pigs , to Lightening Wyrverns, not originally demons as well , some of them look tainted , corrupted by black magic , maybe some sort of mind control?

They were at least a mile or two away , the only reason I could spot them was due to my improved eyesight, they were moving rather fast too , kicking up dirt , they would be here in the hour!

But , I didn't feel scared?

Oh probably because I'm a vampire! Well anyway , none needs too know that , better tell someone.

"That's where you were!" I heard the real demon say , I looked behind myself to see Amanda smiling , she was right behind me , hoe did my presence detection not go off!

I gulped walking backwards , before stumbling and falling off the tree.

As I fell my eyes fluttered open to Amanda standing above me.

"We should probably tell the others about that stampede!" She grinned , hoe did she know about it? My body shuddered as my lifeless body followed her like a puppet.

I shrugged this feeling off as I regained control and life once more returned to my body , we both walked in through the wooden gates closing them behind us , where were the guards? As we got closer to the centre of town i saw a large gathering of village guards and some adventures, at, least fifty it total.