chapter 29

Chapter 29

I opened my eyes to be blinded by sunlight and greeted by the sounds of birds and nature. I sat up and looked around." Hello, Milisa" I looked over to see Mikael but I knew who it really was." hello, Silas"

He chuckled" smart girl"

" what do you want"

" to die, to see my Amara again" I rolled my eyes" what about Xella, because she suffered with you" I got up and crossed my arms." How is she by the way, little Xella"

" she's dead but happy on the other side, away from you" I started walking and he followed " I may not be able to get in your head, but you can still help me"

I rolled my eyes, before Vampire running to where the boats were, when I got there, the others were, climbing into there boats." Wait" I called out and Elena looked up, " Molly, where were you" I climbed into the boat and we left the island." I woke up in the woods, I never want to come back here again" I told her and she nodded.

Time skip

When we got back to Mystic Falls, I moved everything of value out of the house because I knew what was going to happen. Once everything was out, I went home. Klaus was in the living room, sketching away." Klaus" he looked up and smilied, getting up. I ran over to him and he hugged me. Then I cried" what's wrong, Sweetheart" he asked pulling away and moving moving my hair out of my face." Jeremy.....Jeremy's dead, my little brother is gone" he held me as I cried.

" The whole world is falling apart, Silas is Awake, Katherine has the cure and I don't know how to fix any of this"

" its not your fault"

" yes it is, when ever Im needed to stop someone, I'm always unconscious, Silas killed him and its my fault because I couldn't stop him, we have no idea where Bonnie is and when Elena finally realized what's going on....." I trailed off as I started crying again, Klaus just held me, listening." I came here because I don't know what to do anymore"

" its going to be okay, Molly"

" no its not, nothing is going to be okay"

" stop crying, stop crying" he whispered and the tears stopped. " sit right here, I'll be right back" then he left, after awhile he came back, Caroline with him." I don't know how to help her"

" she just lost her brother, Elena is all she has left but we can't help Elena until Damon gets back from finding Bonnie. They may be twins but the two of them are so different, when their parents died, Elena shut the world out but Molly, it was like she was a different person. She stopped stealing, drinking, quite the cheer leading team, stopped playing the violin, she wouldn't talk to anyone but Tyler. The molly we knew was gone and what was left of her, became the new Molly. Your going to see the Molly transformation but this time, I'm not sure what will be left."

" what am I expecting "

" last time, she cried for hours, then she never left her room for a week, she barely ate, we thought she wouldn't survive, then she started painting but still wouldn't speak, it lasted a month, before she said anything, then she started running, not much more I can tell you, just that your about to see Molly at her weakest" then Caroline left, Klaus sat next to me and frowned.

" I'm here for you Molly, mourn for your little brother as much as you need to and I'll be here with through it all" I leaned against him and burst into tears.