chapter 38

Chapter 38

I was watching the pictures go by when I heard a voice whisper in my ear." Such happy memories, but sadly these could be your last if you don't get my cure, Milisa" I turned and saw that he was disguised as Tyler.

" I don't know where it is so leave me alone" I lied and he chuckled seeing right through it

" of course you know where it is, now tell me or I'll start killing people"

" I. Dont. Know" I went to walk away but he appeared in front of me in the form of Stefan.

" that's not funny, now knock it off" I snapped and he frowned" I'm showing you what I really look like, I just want to join Amara on the other side"

" if this is what you look like, you'd have to be-" my eyes widened

" tell anyone about this and I'll send little bonnie to the other side" then he disappeared and I sighed. A photo of me and Bonnie appeared and a tear fell down my cheek. I walked inside just as they annoced the king and queen.

"April young and Matt Donavon" I cheered with everyone else, then turned and left. When I got home I heard Klaus reading something but I ignored him as I walked upstairs. I Changed out of my dress and unbraided my hair, just as he appeared in the doorway." How do you feel about a little trip, Sweetheart"

" before I answer that question, where are we going"

" a city beyond your wildest dreams" my eyes widened and I smilied as he smirked" New Orleans".

The next few chapters will start giving hints so look for them, Just 3 more chapters until this one is done but don't be sad I have the first chapter of the next one typed up.