chapter 36

Chapter 36

I opened my eyes to find Klaus sitting next to me, holding my hand. I groaned in pain and he smiled" I'm so glad your alright, Sweetheart" I looked over to see that window had been replaced." Sorry about the window" I whispered not meeting his eyes. He frowned" I don't care about the window, I care about you"

" Klaus-" but he stopped me" no, your going to listen, Milisa Gilbert. In a few weeks, you'll graduate from highschool then you'll be able to do as you please but there is one thing you won't be able to leave behind, one thing that you'll need the most" a tear fell down my cheek as I tried to get up but he pushed me back down.

" before you graduate, there is one thing you won't be able to run from"

" Klaus, please" but he ignored me" the sire bond, Molly, that's what will hold you here" I pushed him away and he flew into the wall.

" you think I don't know this, well guess what I do and before I graduate I plan on breaking it, whether you let me or not" I stormed past him and down stairs. I walked over to my car only to be stopped by his hand on my shoulder." And then where will you go, Molly" I didn't answer because I didn't know, I'd spent so long just getting to the end of highschool.

" where will you go, Molly"

" I don't know" I whispered before vampire running away.

I know its short but I could think of anything else for this chapter  and sadly, we are nearing the end of the book but don't worry, Molly's journey will keep going as long as Klaus is alive, I bet you know what that means lol, if you do ,Comment and ill post the next one tomorrow, if you don't still comment and I'll keep the chapters coming. :)