chapter 6

Chapter 6

I sat between two Hybrids, while Klaus lectured me, once again, on my stubbornness. " I don't need hybrids following me around" I snapped crossing my arms and he sighed shaking his head. Then he disappeared into another part of the house and my phone rang.

Molly, do you know where Damon hid the white oak stake

Stefan told me about Rebekah taunting you and yes I do know where it is

Molly, please

Its not going to solve your problems Elena, anger isn't everything

How would you know, Molly you run from everything

Run from everything?

At least I face my problems

You know what, I'm through with this, ever since mom and dad died you've been nothing but selfish and word of advice Elena, Stefan and Damon can do better then you.

Then I hung up and sighed, glaring at the phone. I went to see who was at the door and I saw Caroline, she smiled" hey, Care" she nodded and I went upstairs, to find Klaus talking with some girl. She looked over at me and frowned" you must be Molly, Tyler told me about how you used to date him" I rolled my eyes.

" for him it was more of an obsession, but I don't really remember why I broke up with him, for all I know I could have been drunk" she smirked and held out her hand" I'm Hayley " the moment I touched her hand a flash went through my head and stumbled backwards wide eyed in shock. Klaus raised an eyebrow" What did you see, Molly"

" nothing you need to worry about, Just yet" I mumbled the last part as I walked outside. I went over to the lake and Grams appeared. I sat down next to the water.

" you must be careful, the path ahead will test you"

" I know grams, but there has to be a way to stop it"

" there isn't, and you can't stop your visions, you know that"

" so much for loop holes" I mumbled and she sighed " there is no loop hole for destiny or fate, if there were I would be alive, bonnie would have her mother, Elena wouldn't be a vampire"

" that's not so bad, everything would be right"

" but you would be dead" I sighed and she disappeared. " thanks for the useless information, grams"I called out, getting up and going back to the Lockwood house.