chapter 13

Chapter 13

Klaus's POV

I had one chance to make her happy and I blew it. Stefan had called telling me the hunter had escaped and was holding her brother, Matt and some girl in the grill. I had told him he must do everything possible to retrieve the hunter but must not kill him in the process or tell anyone about the cure, then I threatened to kill Molly once I found a way to take her magic away, all a lie of course.

Molly was needed to get to the cure, but I wouldn't hurt her, unless I had to. I was the only one besides Rebekah who knew her part, which was a good thing because if anyone found out, Molly wouldn't stand a chance.

Molly's POV

A couple hours later we were on our way back to the airport, the sword sat next to Klaus and me, I sat curled into a ball in the back of the car, while he drove. Before leaving Klaus had Compelled two of the humans to take my father home, to the family plots in Rome, where would be with the rest of the family and properly baried. I picked up the sword and looked at the handle where the mark of the Hunter was.

We got on the plane, somehow not getting arrested for having a sword in the airport. We were flying back over the atlantic, when I felt it, a pain in my head. I closed my eyes and Klaus looked over at me." What is it, Love"

" I don't know but it hurts"a flash went through my head and I greeted my teeth. The pain stopped and a couple hours later we landed and Klaus took me back to Mikaelson house, where I went to bed after a very long flight. When I woke up I went downstairs, to find two Hybrids with thier arms crossed and blocking the front door." Here we go again" I mumbled and they glared." We're here to watch you, Klaus said that -" but I cut him off.

" its not like I have anywhere to go today, so save it" I went into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. Someone sat in front me and I sighed looking up to see Conner. He frowned" so its true, you can see me" I nodded finishing my cereal. " welcome to the land of the Crazy" I told him and he smirked.

" is it just supernatural or all ghosts, that you can see"

" oh, I see all ghosts, human, vampire, werewolf, witch, Hybrid, and Doppelgangers. Guess I can add the Five to my list. I can still see you even when you've found peace on the other side" he nodded in understanding" now, any questions" he shook his head and I smiled" good, now go away, I don't need you following me around all day"

He looked around then disappeared. I sighed sitting down on the couch just as Klaus walked in pulling Elena behind him." Elena?" She looked over at me wide eyed but Klaus just smiled" Hunters Curse, Sweetheart"

" well that explains why I spent my morning, explaining my ghost problems to Conner the dead Hunter" I told him as I followed them down the hallway. Elena kept flinching every time I looked at her" is she going to be okay because she's giving me weird looks"

" she just thinks your Conner, coming to taunt her" I frowned.

" so you killed Conner, looks like we both had a bad day yesterday "

" why what happened to you"

" Klaus ripped out my dads heart and threw him in a hole" Klaus sighed" I said I was sorry, plus he wanted it and wasn't going to live much longer because he had the cursed mark on his hand"Klaus put Elena in a room guarded by two of Hybrids while I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch, with a sketch book. Conner appeared and I sighed frustrated" what do you want now"

" for you to help awaken him"

" how many times do I have to say it. No, I want no part in this" Conner glared "but its your duty to nature and what your meant to do"