chapter 37

Chapter 37

I stopped at the dress shop and went inside to get my dress for prom

(Above). I went back home, and up to my room, setting the box my bed, I sighed. " Molly" I looked up to see my father." Hello, Daddy" I smiled and he nodded. " surprised you haven't moved on yet"

" I won't find peace until you know your happy and have gotten everything you need"

" then your going to be here awhile" he shook his head" no, you'll be happy, I know it" I rolled my eyes. Rebekah appeared in the doorway and eyed the box on my bed." Klaus still giving you dresses"

" nope, I picked this one out when I was little" I opened the box and pulled out the dress her eyes widened." Its beautiful"

" and just you wait for the hairstyle, I have picked"

" Elijah is giving me a very hard challenge, I hope I can do it" I raised an eyebrow putting the dress back in its box." What do you have to do"

" I have to act human for 24 hours, no vampire abilities"

" and what do you get in return"

" the cure" I dropped the box wide eyed before yelling" are you crazy, Rebekah, once you take that cure, there's no going back"

She smiled" I know but if you could would you take it" with out hesitation I answered" no, I wouldn't"

" why" she asked and I smiled" because I don't want to be human, not anymore. If I could and wanted to I'd go back to the sad little girl who was stuck in her sister's shadow" she frowned.

" but you would be free of my brother"

" which is worse, living in a shadow, weak and helpless or being stuck with someone who continues to hurt you but being gifted with a power that protects you from death" she turned and left , leaving me sitting there. Elijah appeared in the doorway and I smiled at him as I got and ran over to him. He hugged me and whispered " its been awhile, Milisa".

" to long, Elijah" I whispered. We heard a cough and I looked over to see Klaus. " I'm guessing you haven't told him" Elijah looked at me confused." What is talking about Milisa"

" go ahead, Molly, tell him" Klaus taunted and I glared. Using the connection I yelled stop it, if your trying to get back at me because I want the sire bond broken, just stop it

But Klaus ignored me." Go ahead Molly, tell him" he repeated then he frowned and yelled "tell him" Klaus could see I was fighting a losing battle. I turned to Elijah tears in my eyes as I fought the sire bond but in the end I lost." He turned me Elijah" sadness crossed his face then he turned to Klaus.

" why make her do this Nicklaus, why make her suffer when she's helped you with everything"

" because now, she will do everything I say, with out complaint"

" but how did you do it, when I left all the months ago, she was just a witch and a werewolf, Her sister had been turned"

" little Molly here was special, she didn't need the blood of a Doppelganger to become a hybrid"

" set her free Klaus"

" why should I, when I can keep her here at my side" Elijah's eyes narrowed and he launched himself at Klaus before yelling" set her free Klaus"

Klaus smilied whispering" no" before pushing Elijah off of him and walking away. Elijah walked back over to me where I lay crying on the floor. " its alright, Molly" he helped me up and over to the bed." When I agreed to him turning me, he promised he would let me break the sire bond but then he killed all his hybrids."

" your his last loyal hybrid" I nodded

" he said he loved me but I'm not sure anymore" he wiped away a tear." My brother isn't very good at showing his feelings, he does love you" then Elijah left and sighed. I closed the door and got dressed, then I braided my hair (above) and let hang over my shoulder. I stopped at the top of the stairs, to find my dad." Didn't think I would miss this, did you?"

I smiled then turned and walked down the stairs. Rebekah was waiting for me, I followed her outside and we got in my car. I pulled into the parking lot to find a screen showing the happy times. I was about to walk past just as a picture of me and Tyler appeared. Rebekah went inside while I looked at the pictures.