chapter 9

Chapter 9

Third person POV

Molly laid her in her room with her back to the door, the blanket over her and a frown on her face. Klaus stood watching her from the door, two of his Hybrids stood next to him. Molly had fallen asleep, an hour ago and her arm had finally healed but something seemed off. instead of arguing with him and being stubborn, she had just went to her room and laid there, like she was giving up.

" leave us" he told them and they walked away. He closed the door and sat next her. She turned over and looked at him." Are you alright, Love, your usually arguing with me by now " he asked but she just rolled back over. He frowned and sighed. He picked up her phone and called the person marked ' papa witch' then put it on speaker phone.

Molly, you haven't called me in a while, is something wrong

Actually, your daughter isn't the one who called

So your the Hybrid and the reason she hasn't called me. Where is she, you better not have hurt her or ill-

You'll what?

Just tell me, where my daughter is

Molly sat up and answered before Klaus could

I'm right here and I'm fine

Klaus glared at her

You are not fine, your not acting like you usually do, talk some sense into your daughter

Then he ran from the room and Molly sighed sadly.

Molly's POV

What's wrong, Molly? Has he hurt you?

No, but it involves our bloodline and her

I had a feeling the day would come when you asked about her

Who was she?

Her name was Xella, but after it happened she was renamed the betrayer, the rest I can't tell you, because its been years since I heard the tale myself and what sad tale it is. Now, tell me what's wrong.

Hold on a second

I told him before sound proofing the room and making sure it worked.

He wants the cure, so he can turn Elena human again, so he can make more hybrids or something like that

Does he know the cost of getting that cure, does he know your part in it and who it will awaken

He says he does but I'm not sure, he wants me to-

The phone was snatched out of my hand I looked to see Klaus. He put the phone in his pocket and I glared at him" not getting any ideas I hope about revealing my plan are you" he asked and I rolled my eyes." Now, I need your help with the hunter" I raised an eyebrow.

" last time I checked, he didn't trust me very much"

" oh you won't have to talk to him" he told me as I followed him down stairs and into a room I hadn't noticed before. The hunter was hanging by his hands from some midevil device. I looked at Klaus in confusion and he chuckled" what I need you to do is draw is mark"

' can't believe I'm using my brother as an excuse' i thought to my self as i said" Jeremy is the better artist, remember" he rolled his eyes with sigh as he tossed me a pad of paper. I heard my phone go off and he answered it.

" sorry but molly can't come to the phone right now" he turned still on the phone and left the room. I looked at Conner and he raised an eyebrow" I thought you were blasted through a window"I sat in front of him and started drawing." I was but it seems you don't know everything about me".

" should have guessed, with your sister being the Patrova doppelganger and all." I looked up and frowned." Half-sister, now stop talking"

" you hate her don't you, kept you in her shadow your whole life but now that she's a vampire all that's hightened making you hate her even more" he taunted and i sighed." What do you hope to achieve by making me mad"

" nothing much, just thought you would change your mind about-" but I cut him off" not even if my life depended on it, but you can try, you can hope but in the end my answer is still the same" then the page burst into flames and I dropped it. Klaus came back in and frowned" perhaps your brother should do the drawing" I nodded.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I was preparing for a math test and it was really important, so to say sorry for not posting I'm going to give you three chapters