Final Update

So hi guys! I am really REALLY sorry it's been so long. I have been trying to figure out how to end the story, seeing as I said I would make a final chapter. But honestly I can't think of a way to end it. I have rewritten and scraped the last chapter SO MANY TIMES so I think I'm just going to end it with the previous chapter. I'm so sorry you had to wait for so long for such a disappointing ending, I just can't think of a way to wrap it up in one chapter. Since this is the only story that I've written on Wattpad, I may not be back for a while so if I do not respond to any messages or comments immediately, don't worry! I'll see them!

I want to thank you all so much for all the support. I know I take a bit to update, and the fact that all of you have been so patient and nice to me has been such a blessing. I'm a little shy when it comes to my writing, and you all have been such a confidence booster for me! So with one final update, thank you. 💖💖💖

Update: 3\26\22

Hey wow there is a lot of people still reading and commenting on this!! Wanted to let y'all know that,

1) I still read all your comments, they're hilarious and make me crack a good laugh

2) I wrote this as a Sophomore, so I went back and updated some chapters, and just deleted unnecessary comments about my writing progress, now that this book has been completed. I've been thinking for a while now about writing a Kaeya fanfic lol so if you follow my account you might see that. Still debating though.

3) THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. Like I wrote above, I'm really shy when it comes to my writing, so knowing that an absurd amount of people enjoyed something I made makes me happy. On that note, I am probably not going to be super active on this app going forward. College is almost here for me, and my Spring Break is almost over. If you would like to interact with me, see some good art, or get a good laugh out of my stories, my Instagram is @laiuw_ same as my username on here.

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR, I SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND FUNNY COMMENTS 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖