⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE⚠️

Book cover: Shanimations

Hi, hello. I am a 16 year old crackhead with a confident ego (at the time of writing this) so anyone who is half high at 2am prepare to pee your pants laughing. I will create art in the future for the story so I don't have to credit people. :')

Art: laiuw_ on Instagram to get a sneak peak

This fanfiction is a boy x boy. It also ships real people. If you do not like that, then honestly. Why are you even here right now. It is also going to stay at a fluff level story with maybe a hint of lemon to spice it up. Otherwise, get your horny ass outta here.

IMPORTANT:

I AM GOING TO INCLUDE DANIEL AND JAY  IN THIS STORY!!!
Yes they are both off the internet grid at the moment but I still count them as people and we are going to respect the fact that people make mistakes and they will both be present.

The story will feature the following:

Stephen

Hosuh

Gavin

Ann

Jay

Dan

and maybe the occasional JoCat and Joey (Hosuh's brother)

As I am writing the story, I am deciding on making Ann have my personality for the laughs, or keep her the way she is and create me as a separate character. Whatever you guys like the most.

Ok! That's out of the way!

I will make some subtle to direct references to other fandoms because it's fun and i'm a nerd.

I will also try and make most of the chapters short so you can bookmark in small intervals. You're welcome. :)

Please keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the ride at all times. Any smoking or vaping products will result in more choking than suggested from the apparent wholesomeness.

Prepare thy ass.

*bows*