Not What He Seems

If you know, you know ;)

Hosuh's POV

(Buckle up.)

As soon as I left the table I went to the counseling office where I was told to meet Julian. I had no description of him, so I hoped he knew who I was. I entered the room and looked around for anyone who looked like they were waiting. No one was in the room, so I waited patiently, taking time to look at everything around the room. I jolted when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turned my head around and saw this really tall boy behind me. He flicked his red brunette hair out of his face, revealing a cold blue stare. It kind of freaked me out in a way.

"You must be Hosuh~" He smirked, still grasping on my shoulders.

I giggled. "Uh, yeah how did you know?"

"I looked for the adorable little boy with the fine ass" He began to lower his hands from my shoulders to my sides.

This caught me way off guard, causing me to blush. I stepped back so he let go of me.

"U-um, uh alright are we gonna start the tour??" I frantically sputtered.

"Just for you". He winked at me. Not sure if I liked that.

He led me around the school and from there he was being super nice. Not grabby or saying weird things, just genuinely being a gentleman and showing me around. We started chatting along the way and he didn't seem bad at all.

"Soooo Hosuh, do you have any hobbies?" Julian asked while we were walking outside.

"Um, well I guess so. I really love art!" I haven't told anyone that. I was always too shy to talk about myself to other people.

"Do you?" Julian paused for a second. "Here I think you'll like this." He turned to the doors going back into the school. I was much shorter than him so trying to catch up with my little legs was a trial.

He opened a door in a small alley in between hallways. Julian grabbed my hand and practically pulled me downstairs. He led me up to a classroom at the bottom.

"Hosuh, this is the ceramics room! Since you love art, I thought you may want to see this room!"

"Oh! You have a whole room for this?" I came from a private school with 5-6 kids in a classroom all day. This was a major step up!

Julian opened the door for me and I smiled and went inside. He showed me where all the supplies and the kilm were. I don't know what everyone was talking about, this guy seemed super sweet!

I was looking at the clay pigment, when suddenly I felt hands wrap around my hips and flip me against the wall. Being hit so hard against the concrete, I closed my eyes. When I opened them Julian was towering over me with his hands gripping my hips. He giggled.

"Now what's a such a pretty boy doing down here all by himself~? Shouldn't you know that you could get hurt~?" One at a time he slid one hand up my shirt, while the other one gripped my chin. I put my head against the wall and shut my eyes. I couldn't move. I felt completely paralyzed. My mind was screaming for me to run but my body refused to budge. Julian leaned in while his hand went higher against my warm skin. I wanted this, but not from him. I have never had someone do this to me, and I felt my face heat up.

Julian stroked my skin. "Woah Hosuh~ You're skinny, but I would have never guessed you were hiding such a treasure underneath this~" He held me with my wrists as he leaned against my neck. I sharply inhaled, preparing for the worst. Damn it why couldn't I just move?! Julian snickered and kissed my neck a couple times. The third time he nibbled. I liked it, and hated it. It scared me, and I instinctively gave a soft moan. Julian stopped and smiled. I hated myself so much. Someone please walk through the door and save me. Please!!

Right before Julian went in again, someone burst through the door. Thank God it was Stephen! I looked at him and pleaded with my eyes. I think he understood because damn he was pissed.

"Julian, what the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Wow he looked fantastic in those jeans.

Stephen ran over and ripped Julian's hands away from me. My body snapped back to life and I ran to Stephen, holding to his shirt for dear life. I thought Julian was going to put up a fight, he sure looked like he was about to blow Stephen's head off. Instead he laughed and nudged Stephen, then glared down at me with a wicked smile as he headed out.

The moment he left I collapsed into Stephen's arms. I have never been more grateful in my life. I was so close to wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. It took all my willpower not to. Anyways he is probably saving a kiss for someone else. As I stood there in his arms, he went ahead and started to stroke my hair. I didn't mind at all. I leaned into it and enjoyed every little finger that danced across the strands. As he did so I got lost in thought...

If Stephen were to have done that to me...would I stop him?