Sexually Discombobulated

I googled "confused synonyms" and chose the biggest word that I couldn't pronounce.

This is literally how I pass English class.

_________________________________________

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

No one's POV

Stephen usually enjoyed walking home from school. The brisk air filling his lungs, as he got to enjoy the nature around him. The flowers were always his favorite part. Something so beautiful created from something so small and simple.

Kind of like Hosuh.

Oh yeah, and he couldn't stop thinking about that adorable boy all day. As fate would have it, Hosuh is not only enrolled in his English class, but followed by his Chemistry, and Astronomy classes. Thank the Lord he didn't have Hosuh in his Japanese class. That one was specifically for the weebs™. Their class is like a family, and adding Hosuh would make things a little distracting.

When Stephen opened the door to his house, he immediately was filled with the Scentsy aroma that his Mom always put out. He took his beat up Converse off and walked up the stairs to his room. Along the way he could hear his brother Gavin getting angry with his sweaty epic gaming with some dumb online friend he met a few years ago. Stephen swung open the door and flopped on his bed.

Stephen's POV

Ugh why can't I get that stupid boy out of my head? He's not even that pretty or...smart, or.....tall...

I groaned and stared at the little glow in the dark stars I kept on my ceiling. Gavin makes fun of me all the time for having them up, but they look pretty.

I want to look at stars with someone someday...

I wonder if Hosuh would ever want to look at them with me...

I whipped up straight in my bed.

"Holy shit I'm gay!!' I accidentally said out loud.

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, and silence filled the air.

Until it was interrupted by Gavin's howling laughter across the hall.

Maybe I was a little too loud....

I buried my face in my plushes, when I heard someone open my door. I turned my head to see Gavin smiling at my door.

"You wanna tell me what's on your mind?" He smirked.

I groaned and devoured a face full of a squishy Pusheen.

Gavin giggled and parked himself next to me. Trying his best to be a good brother but honestly pissing me off.

"A new kid enrolled in our school and I think I fell for him....." I mumbled into the massive Pusheen plush. (google that, you will not be dissapointed.) I turned my head making my speech more audible. "I can't stop thinking about him, and I only met him today."

Gavin forcefully exhaled. "Heh. Yeah imagine what having sex with him would be like. You'd be a mess."

"I didn't want this," I shoved my face back into the plush to refrain Gavin's eyes from seeing the enormous blushing on my face. "I just wanted an innocent conversation about how adorable this boy is."

Gavin leaned in next to my ear. "And I bet he's like that day and night."

I flailed my arms attempting to hit him has he maniacally laughed at my suffering.

"Listen Stephen, there's a party my friend is throwing next weekend. His parents are gone and he has the whole house to himself. If you want to get to know pretty boy better, invite him to the party and show him a good time."

"That sounds like a trap for stupid kids."

"Maybe, but you have a better idea to spend time with him? It's a smooth gesture to become closer with him. Trust me. Aaaaaaannd if you get lucky, I can score you two some drinks and ya'll can get busy~" Gavin sang in my ear.

I swear. If I could commit arson with no reciprocations believe me. I would.

"Oh my- Gavin get OUT."

Gavin laughed as he went back to his game across the hall. He put the headset back on and I could hear: "Oh nothing, I'm making fun of my brother for being gay and wanting to hard smash his future husband."

I chucked a pillow at him, and I enjoyed every moment of his panicked cries when his headset fell off his stupid noggin.