𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲

Comenzar desde el principio

"Football is a joke in Beacon."
Jackson says scoffing.

"The sport here is Lacrosse. It's okay not to know since you just moved here."
I tell her.

"We've won the state championship for the past three years."
Jackson brags and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Because of a certain team captain."
Lydia says.

"Please, as if."
I scoff at Jackass.

"Anyways, we have practice in a few minutes. If you want to come watch."
I tell her.

"That is if you don't have anywhere to go."
Jackson says.

"We? You play lacrosse?"
Austin asks me in shock.

"It's one of the only sports I enjoy playing at school and it's fun showing up the boys."
I reply to him smirking.

"You should co..."
I begin to say but was cut off by Lydia pulling Allison towards the field and Austin follows in tow.

Rude as hell!

I shake my head before walking to the girls locker room to get changed. Leaving out the locker room, after changing into my uniform, I walk out the exit to the field to see Stiles and Scott waiting for me. Wrapping my arms around their necks, we walk towards the field. Stiles begins to pester Scott about playing Lacrosse.

"If you don't play I won't be lonely on the bench but if you play, I won't have anyone to talk to on the bench. Are you really going to do that to your best friend?"
Stiles says.

"Well, what about the best friend who's on the field? I need at least one of you out there with me."
I pout at Stiles making him shake his head and laugh.

"I can't stay out again. All my life has been me sitting on the sidelines. This season I make first line."
Scott says to Stiles.

"Period, Scotty. Ha! Stilinski, I'm taking your benching buddy."
I encourage Scott and tease Stile as I throw myself onto Scott in a hug, sticking my tongue out at Stiles.

Me and Scott walk away from Stiles who plops down on the bench annoyed. Running out to the field to look at the boys smiling. I may be smaller than them but I use it to my advantage. My small body makes me faster than them. If I run at a fast enough velocity I can tackle them hard.

"Hey, Jackass! You ready for my best friend to beat your ass?"
I ask Jackson.

He growls at me, making me laugh. I turn to see Scott running onto the field and play goalie. I see what Coach is trying to do, boost the boy's confidence. It won't happen because I have faith in my best friend.

The whistle blows and Scott become unfocused and hold his ears as if the sound hurt them. Theodore, who was first in line didn't care that he wasn't paying attention and threw the ball and it hits my best friend's face.

"Hey, way to take it to your face, McCall!"
I hear someone say and I get upset.

"So much for McCall beating my ass."
Jackson says smugly.