"Let us guess." The Prince of Arabia joined in. "Is she a Princess, Company Heiress or Supermodel?"

"Wrong." Ram laughed. "Someone better."

All of the boys frowned. "Keeping secrets huh?"

"Whatever." Ram drank from a glass of wine, he looked at each of the boys faces and frowned. "Has anyone seen Blake or Kile?"

They all shook their head.

"Why are you always being left by your friends?" The Prince of Romania laughed.

"Girl problems." Ram chuckled at what he said.

Suddenly Blake came trudging through the sand towards them.

"There you are!" Ram called him. "Take a seat." Ram pointed to the space beside him.

He nodded and sat beside Ram. Ram handed him a wine glass and poured wine onto it. Blake frowned when he noticed everyone's eyes on him.

"What?"

"Girl problems?" One of the Princes asked.

Blake gave him a death glare which made him quiet. He then turned to Ram.

"I did it."

Ram raised his eyebrow. "Did what?"

All the Princes moved closer to hear what they were talking about.

"I did what you told me to do." Blake's expression changed when he saw Ram's worried look. "I kissed her."

"What?!" Ram exclaimed. Everyone else hooted.

"Dude!" Ram's jaw dropped. "Why'd you do that?!"

Blake frowned. "Coz you told me that if I kiss her, then that's the only way I'd know how I feel."