The bed was on the left side in the corner, there was a dresser, small desk and coat rack. The bedsheets, desk, chair and rug were all (f/c). 'How did they know?' You thought to yourself just as Noya came back upstairs with a backpack on his back, a bag slung over his shoulder and a suitcase being dragged in each hand.

"Thanks, um how did you know that I like (f/c)?"

"My Ojiisan talked to your parents about what you like, that's why there's some volleyball stuff and anime posters around your room too."

"Oh, that makes sense I guess."

"I'll help you unpack and we can talk, get to know each other."

"Sure," You both took one suitcase and started to unpack your stuff.

"So you like volleyball too huh?" Noya enthusiastically said to you, continuing the conversation that had been happening for about 10 minutes.

"Oh yeah," You chuckled like the question was insanely stupid, "I was on my middle school and high school team before I came here," You told him, placing a pair of jeans in your dresser.

"What position?" He asked as he put a picture of you and your brother on a roller coaster, you with your arms in the air and your brother sticking up the middle finger with his tongue out, on your desk.

"Libero," You told him.

"Really?! Same! I'm a libero on the karasuno boys' team!" He looked very proud of himself as he said that.

"That's awesome! Do they maybe have a girls team?"

"Yeah, they do!"

"Do you think I could try out?" You asked, finishing putting away your clothes.

"Probably, and maybe you could be our team's manager."

"For the boys' team? A manager? I guess I could if you guys are down for it obviously."

"Pft- definitely, I know Ryu would have my back. We could have 2 pretty managers!"

"Ok, who's Ryu?" You asked and he started rambling about all his friends and teammates. Once you finished unpacking it was time for dinner. All three of you ate and talked about basic things. Then it was time to get a good night's sleep, it was your first day at a new high school tomorrow after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Ok, so this is the first chapter of my story. I'm not sure when I'll get the next chapter out but I hope you liked it! Have a good day/night or whatever, bye.
Ps. There are pictures down at the bottom of what the house looks like, I know I suck at explaining so hopefully, this helps.
- char

^This is a sketch I made of the house

^y/n's room is a mix of these with the setup being like the first but more the second one's style