A/n- Addressing Addison

×Langage warning×
Ok I'm tired of people hating on Addison! She's an oc(original character) calm the fuck down!
If you really dont like her, you dont have to read my book. She's part of the story whether you like it or not. I'm the writer I will do as I please.

Look, here's what I will tell you about Addison's play in the book. She is simply "your friend" in this world. She is also your wingwoman! She is not stealing anyone! Now at the end of the book because I want to do this I will make a seperate chapter for the people who ship Sapison because lowkey I love that ship!

And again this book is literally for fun, I didnt actually think I would get past the first chapter. I know this shouldn't bother me but it does and maybe its because Addison is based off one of my best friend in real life. She is kind and so fucking friendly and that's exactly what I wanted Addison to be! So when I see people say stuff like "let's git ride of Addison," "why is Addison here..." I end up not wanting to write any more. But for the people who are worried about her stealing the guys, she isnt taking them because she sees them as older brothers.

So I will still write Addison how she is meant to be written in this story and what ever happens to the boys, you or her will still be apart of the original idea. And I get some of you are joking, I can tell, but for others it just sounds like you are dogging(in other words hating) on her and it makes me sad to read those comments.

I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from. I hope you have a good day or night💙

-Jay💙
P.s. if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.