CHAPTER 8 (S)

*I'm already in love with this chapter lol*

Sapnap's POV:
Sunlight filled the room, I stretched and yawned. I looked around the room and saw that Y/n was up. She stared out the window as if she were in some sort of trance. Dream and George were both completely knocked out. George was about to fall off his bed though, I lightly chuckled. I honestly didn't know what to do. It's like that moment when you're staying at a friend's house and you're the first person to wake up.

I threw my legs over the side of my bed and stood up. I was oddly hungry so I made my way over to the furnaces that were set up. But there was nothing, we must have ate everything last night. I let out a sigh of defeat, I walked back to my bed and fell on it.

"You okay there?" I heard someone ask. I look up and towards the voice, it was Terra.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry. And when did you wake up?" I asked.

"Just now, I just saw you give up on life haha." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly. Dream then began to stir. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes. Usually, he was the last to wake up, but I guess it would be George's turn today.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked, with that stupid mask still stuck to his face.

"Nothing really." Terra states. I see Dream look over at Y/n, he begins to speak.

"Y/n?" She didn't look away from the window. "Y/n you good?" He asked. She looked away and towards us.

"Um... yeah, I guess I really zoned out there." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously. She looked down, trying to avoid Dream's gaze. 'Did something happen between them yesterday?" I thought. I looked over at Terra and saw a look of concern on her face, we made eye contact. She seems worried.

"Alright, lady and gents we have work to do. Sapnap will you wake up George please?" I gave her a nod of confirmation, I could feel a devious smile creep on my face. I stood up again, George was still in the same position, he was slightly wrapped up in his blanket still. I grabbed one end but Dream motioned me to stop, he came over to my side and grabbed another part of the blanket. We were going to roll George out off the bed, Dream mouthed the words 'One.' 'Two.' And 'Three.' we both pulled at the same time, George fell with a loud thud and an 'oof.' Y/n and Terra started to crack up.

"What the hell just happened?" George questioned his accent very prominent in his statement. Dream and I were now on the floor holding our stomachs as we laughed.

"Hahaha your face!" Dream yelled through gasps of air. I couldn't even speak because I was laughing so much!

"I'm going to kill one of you!" George joked but pouted in his current position on he floor. He eventually stood up and throw his blanket back on his bed. He walked over to Terra and Y/n making small talk. A wave of anger washed over me, but why? I tried to brush it off but Dream noticed.

"Awwww is little Sappy Nappy jealous?" A smug smile spreading on his face even with his mask covering most of his face. Luckily Dream wasn't talking to loud so the other three couldn't hear him.

"No." I denied looking away from him and the others.

"Pftt sure." He says as he playfully pushes me, I just roll my eyes at his action.

Terra rose from her spot, clapping her hands together grabbing everyone's attention. "So today, we should probably work on getting iron and stuff. So half of us need to find a more sufficient food source while the other half needs to go mining." She scaned the room. I raise me hand.

"I volunteer to go mining." I say, "And you do remember we aren't exactly even in our numbers?"

"Oh I'm well aware Mr. Sapnappy." The nickname she gave made me blush slightly. "Thays why I think Y/n should go with you." Terra gave a big smile.