CHAPTER 1

Edited by- Offical_Nightmares

There is going to be swearing a violent themes throughout this book, viewer discretion is advised. This book also has an OC, if you have a problem with that this is not the story for you. She is simply a foil to the protagonist and will not "steal" the boys, this book will have multiple endings with your desired person.

Y/n pov

Everything was white, I tried to shield my eyes as I was surrounded by nothing but blinding light. I felt weightless, floating in an endless abyss, no sound falling upon my ears, not even the beat of my heart could be heard. I laid there for what felt like an eternity until a deafening boom tore through the air, immediately giving me a throbbing headache.

Suddenly I felt everything at once, air flooding my lungs, grasping at my chest as my heart pounded. My eyes frantically darted across the landscape "Where the hell am I?" I shakily got to my feet, brushing the grass off my jeans and trying to pull down the black crop top before sighing and buttoning the blue flannel I was wearing. Who even put me in this? I looked up from my outfit, only to be awestruck. Everything, the trees, the animals, the plants, absolutely everything was pixilated or cuboidal, except for me, for some strange reason I was still myself.

"I'm.... I'm in Minecraft?!" I asked no one in particular. I sped out of the forest I found myself in, seeing a river with a plains biome right across it. I looked up only to see the sun was reaching its peak. I've gotta get some wood before the mobs come out! I walked up to a tree and made a fist, a bit nervous. I took a deep breath and sighed, reeling back and punching the tree full force. I was pleasantly surprised as the tree broke, only a slight sting on my knuckles. The chunk of log disappearing once I picked it up, going into what I assume was my inventory.

---------------------------------

After collecting a fair bit of wood, I went to make a crafting table. This was quickly brought to a screeching halt though, as I realized that I had no idea how to open my inventory.

"Great, just perfect! I'm in the middle off the woods, with no way to-" my tangent was cut off by the familiar screen popping up in front of my face. Before I went to work, I chose to close the inventory, trying to get a feel for how to access it. After a while, I had it all figured out, able to bring up my inventory by thinking about it. I reached for the wood, relieved that it worked how I expected. I quickly threw together a pickaxe and dug a small hole in the ground, gathering some cobble. While I using the pickaxe was nice as it didn't smart like punching the trees did, I found myself getting tired quicker. Eventually though, I got enough cobble for a new pickaxe, a sword, an axe, and a furnace.

I went to use my new tools, only to realize I had no hot-bar... fuck... okay, so I know how to open my inventory... I rubbed my face only to feel a rubber band around my wrist. I looked down at the bracelet-watch-thing and tapped it, seeing my hot bar pop up over the little Fitbit like machine. Perfect, it's just like the Minecraft hot bar, it's just tucked away in this bracelet.

-----------------------------

I took a break from working and looked up at the sky, only for it to feel like it was coming crashing down. I was alone. There was nobody out here. I leaned against a tree and sunk down, my breathing getting heavier. My eyes welled up with tears before I reminded myself that this was not the best time to be freaking out, trying to calm myself; the sun was setting and I had to make a shelter. I felt my stomach growl and decided to check my hot bar's hunger level, only to see I had burned through half my hunger meter.

Crunch...

My heart sunk into the bottom of my chest. Were mobs already spawning?

I pulled myself onto my feet, but stayed pressed against the tree, unable to move any further. Another footstep crunched through the air, closer this time. An icy chill raced through my veins as I pulled out my sword, the steps growing closer with each second. I saw something blur out of the corner of my eye, causing me to duck out of the way as fast as I could. I spun and pointed my sword at the aggressor, only to see a boy pulling on the sword that was now stuck in the tree I was just propped on.

"Who the hell are you?!" I demanded, trying to keeping my voice steady.

"I could ask you the same thing!" He snapped, his expression unreadable through his goggles. He pulled on his sword a bit more before stepping away, getting into a fighting stance. His shirt was disheveled, a red box with the words "Not Found" written across. "What are you, a lost puppy?" I asked, gesturing at his shirt. He scoffed, his mouth curling into a frown "Shut up!" He snarled.

"I'm the one with a sword pointed at you, and yours is stuck in a tree." I tilted my head at the aforementioned sword, not breaking eye contact. He paused for a moment before relaxing, straightening himself up from the fighting stance. "You've got a point there." he muttered, throwing his hands up. He reached for his goggles and propped them onto his head, revealing his deep brown eyes. "Look, I don't remember much. I don't know how I got here either, all I remember is my name and a few faces." He explained.

"So what's your name?" I asked, annoyed at how he kept walking around the question.

"I'm George." he said, his British accent shining through. I slowly lowered my sword, not dropping my guard. "So?" he asked, his voice shaking a bit. "What's you're name?"

"My name's Y/n" I said, swinging my sword up to sit on my shoulders.

"Y/n... Nice to meet you!"

We're rebooting the story! It's not that Till The End was bad, it's that the writing was xD. In all seriousness, now that I have help, these chapters should improve in both in quality and in scheduling- but no promises on that latter mess. Speaking of WE, I now have a cowriter! Meet Cat everyone!

Hey y'all, I'm Cat, and I'm helping Jay with her stories now! I will also be posting some of my own original stories here, but I'm pretty quiet, so don't expect lengthy authors notes from me. I hope you enjoy!

-Jay and Cat