Escapees

"Kid come on, you can beat him. You just have to take back control." All Might said as he took a step back as Midoryia advanced forward. I can't just fight him. He's not in the right state of mind.

Lightning crackled around the boy as he shot through the air, causing All Might to have to swiftly dodge to the side. Soon enough, Midoryia was bouncing off the walls of the hallways at a fast enough rate that he was barely a blur. Aizawa tried to erase his quirk but he couldn't get a clear view of him.

"Damn it. All Might, you need to slow him down!" Aizawa yelled out as he gripped his capture gear with his hand. This is bad. There's no doubt the villain's are planning something big. We can't let Midoryia leave.

"I'm trying!" All Might shouted back as he tried to follow the boy with his eyes. He was able to catch a quick enough glimpse so barely miss a shoe from drilling into his side. At this rate, I'm going to have to fight.

All Might could feel his body struggle as he zoned in on his power. There wasn't much but it was still there.

All Might then proceeded to attempt to catch up to Midoryia's speed. Every time he would start to reach him though, the boy would have another burst of energy and shoot ahead. He's being reckless, as if the person controlling him isn't aware of his body's limit. Suddenly a loud crack echoed through the hallway as Midoryia slid to a stop on the tile.

He had attempted to brace for one of the impacts with his arm stretched but at the speed he was going, his arm basically was snapped.

It hung limply next to him as he rose back up to his feet as if to go again.

"Aizawa now!"

Aizawa swiftly activated his quirk, erasing Midoryia's as the boy attempted to power up again. His face seemed emotionless yet behind his cold eyes, All Might knew the real Midoryia was trapped and no doubt feeling the pain of his arm.

Aizawa's capture gear wrapped around the boy's waist before pulling him forward, causing him to slide back down on the ground. "It's over Midoryia. Don't try to resist."

Of course the greenette wasn't listening as he tried to struggle out of his bindings. Suddenly a loud explosion echoed from the room behind them.

Shit, Dabi must've gotten to Toga by now.

Their beliefs became reality as the pyro and the blonde bursted through the door. Their eyed immediately fell to Midoryia who was still on the ground.

"Sorry but we're gonna need to bring him with us." Dabi stated as he lifted his hand towards the pros.

Before Aizawa had time to react, flames engulfed the hallway in front of him, blocking his vision from the villains. As his eyes strained to try to catch a glimpse, a shadow moved from behind the wall of flames.

Toga bursted through the embers, knife in hand as she scraped it across Aizawa's forehead. Blood poured from the wound, getting into his eyes causing him to blink.

Almost immediately, Midoryia used this to his advantage as he tore his way out of the bindings.

"Midoryia wait!" All Might called out as he attempted to grab onto the boy's shirt. Midoryia turned fast, his hand making contact with All Might's chest, sending him backwards and colliding with Aizawa.

"Great work kid!" Dabi exclaimed as he bursted through the flames as well, sprinting down the hallway. "Toga let's go."

The blonde was more than ready to leave as she shot down the hallway. Dabi grabbed onto Midoryia, slinging him over his shoulder.

"Looks like the puppet's got a broken string." He stated as he noticed the limp arm. "We'll get that fixed up once we're back."

Midoryia didn't struggle as he allowed himself to be carried away. Aizawa growled as he shot his scarf towards them.

Dabi was quick to act as he shot another fireball at the pro, burning the scarf.

"Shit! All Might do something!" Aizawa yelled. All Might struggled back to his feet. His body couldn't keep this form for much longer. He shot forward towards the trio as they neared the exit.

"Give us back Midoryia!"

Dabi smiled as he turned to face the hero.

"Izuku, I think it's nap time."

Midoryia's eyes shot up fast as he lunged away from Dabi and towards the upcoming pro. He slid on the ground, kicking All Might's feet out from under him.

The hero wheezed as he hit the ground, his body emitting smoke as it threatened to turn back. Midoryia stood over him, his eyes burning through All Might's.

There was something different though about him. Tears were present in the boy's eyes though his face showed no emotion. His arm reared back.

"I'm sorry."

His fist collided with his mentor's face. The last thing All Might saw was Dabi grabbing onto Midoryia and dragging him back out the door before he succumbed to the darkness filling his vision.