Chapter 25: Fun One Last Time

Start from the beginning

"I don't see you." Laura said.

Then Ross stops his head from moving as he looked at his target. He found her. She was just a little bit far from him. He saw her with her phone in her ear also looking everywhere for him.

She looked kind of sexy with her green swimsuit. She also had her short shorts on.

"I do see you." Ross said smirking. He lifted his hand up waving so she could notice him. And she did. Suddenly after seeing him she just laughed it out as she walked towards him.

"Hey, I was so lost." Laura said as she walked closer to him.

Ross leaned down his head and his knees so he could kiss her. She stepped on her tip-toes so she could kiss him too. They casually kissed as if they were in a casual relationship. Not like other couple that they would kiss each other like they haven't seen each other in weeks.

"I figured that out." Ross said smirking.

"When did you get here?" Laura asked as Ross sat down in the beach chair and she sat on his lap.

"About a few minutes ago." Ross said as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I was so tired last night. And you had to wake me up!" Laura said mad but in a funny way.

"Laur, It was 10 in the morning. You had to be awake." Ross said smirking.

"Well, I wasn't." Laura said smiling.

"Anyway, why were you up so late?" Ross asked as Laura put her head between his shoulder and chest. Kind if like a baby on Its mom lap.

"Mostly playing piano all night. Writing songs." Laura says softly.

Ross takes her hand and plays with it as they intertwine fingers. Now every stranger would look at them as they to their selves how a cute couple they are.

"That came to mind to me: Why haven't you ever write a song about me?" Ross asks as Laura laughs.

"Cause, you've never asked me to." Laura says laughing.

"So what? I wrote you a song and you didn't had asked me to." Ross makes his point.

"Well, cause your the passionate one. I'm more of the quiet one "Keep-it-to-yourself" one." Laura says.

"So? You're the songwriter." Ross makes his point again.

"So? What if I've written songs about you but you didn't know about them?" Laura says.

"You have?" Ross asked smirking looking at her in a flirtatious way.

"Maybe..." Laura makes him question if she was written a song about him. She's basically blowing his mind.

"You, better." Ross said.

"Okay then, What other song have you written about me that isn't the one you're writing now?" Laura asked.

"Well, If I can't be with you was about you." Ross admitted.

"Really?" Laura asked shocked, but still touched by it.

"Yeah.. The whole concept was me not wanting anything that didn't included you in it. Not wanting to do anything else I'd it wasn't you by my side." Ross said as Laura smiled. She just continued smiling at while staring at him. You could see her eyes traveling and studying every faction if his face. Ross Eventually recognized it.

"What?" Ross asked curious while she still smiled at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" Laura asked softly.