"Take this, I guess it time to give you back this." She said gave him a bottle of blood.

"Is this?" He asked sure about the fact that this Zephora's blood, she gave when they cleared the assassins test.

"I will protect your Kingdom, you go get the Queen." She offered with a weak smile.

"What will this do?"

"Morel will tell you if Queen agrees to use it."

"I will return with her and that's a promise."

Markheen nodded praying in her head that he comes back with her but alive.

"I will do my best to protect your Kingdom."

With her army, she definitely could cause some serious damage to the enemy.

Udairis was made to burn because it was burning now under another ruler.  Ermeline was now another tyrant in making. Her soul was now gone completely destroyed or put to eternal sleep by the gem and she was evil her father desired to be.

She befriended the Air Kingdom's King and was using him to do her work while she reveled in honors she deserved as the real princess of Udairis. And she planned to kill Air Kingdom king as well because she needed her supporters on the thrones of every Kingdom.

The only one that could cause a little problem was that Fire King and she had a solution for that. Family and friends are always a weakness and he was best friends with Darren, the stubborn Earth Kingdom Prince. She could promise to spare his life if he went away or if possible kill him if it's possible.

Blood Assassins won't work for her and Air Kingdom was being troubled by the bandits and friends. She could just cause a huge flood but she wanted a kingdom to rule, people to use and slaves to serve her. Her last slave got too much power now and she needed a better one. It was a pity she died or vanished or she could have been used to manipulate Nazereth better.

"Hello, brother." She said as Clarence was dragged in the chains.

The stupid soft-hearted prince with power.

"You killed too many to act innocent now," She said coming down the throne.

"Don't do this." He said in a tired tone.

"You should have said this to father for keeping me prisoner in the tower or for killing me."

"Don't lose yourself Ermeline, this is not you."He said and Ermeline let out a burst of hysterical laughter causing him to wince at the complete change.

"And you know who I am? You barely know me, brother."

"Let me help."

"Oh, that's what you are here for. I need you on the shores with Syrion and surprise attack Krobet. Try to kill the King for me."

"He is a Firemaster."

"And you dumb Prince have water power, you can subdue him."

"With a weapon that used my own entry unlike him who can burn a kingdom with a blink of an eye."

"Excuses, like a weak person you are. Do the job and take over the Kingdom if you want to live. If you don't then I can kill you right now."

Clarence gulped. It was his father all over again, the terror in the Kingdom, no hope for prosperity and fear among the people. And this time it was worse.

"Also dear brother I destroyed my father's followers. If you want your fellow soldiers to live, do your job as Army General." She threatened with a sinister smile.

"I shall follow your commands, Your Highness." He said in a stiff tone, gritting his teeth together in anger.

And yet again, he would be going to slaughter innocents just because he was commanded too.

Syrion saw the Prince of Udairis walking over with enough men to call it an army.

He saw this coming. He knew Ermeline doesn't trust like she uses to do and she sent Clarence to keep an eye on him and manage the attack. But he can't attack Krobet, he asked  Nazereth not to kill Ermeline and he showed mercy. He can't kill innocent people and yet he can't abandon Ermeline, with the path she was on, she will be left alone to suffer.

He found her as a scared princess who would jump up in sleep afraid her father would come and she would cry sometimes afraid that she would left again to live alone locked in a tower.

He couldn't leave her.

"Prince, I have a favor that can help both of us."

"I doubt." He said in a tired defeated tone.

"Queen Zephora is alive and a little someone told me where she is. We can save her if you are willing to take risks." He said and like Clarence just needed this bit of hope.

"Tell me what I need to do."

"Travel to the spirit kingdom, not by water. She will take you through a different path." Ciara bowed before the Prince.

"I need to make my own amends." She said.

And they decided to set out to help the one person who can bring goodness back to the land in complete chaos.

Slightly shorter, you know why. We will see the next from Zephora's PoV. I hope some of questions were answered, few interesting developments happened.

So the usual tradition, worse and best moment?

And do I need to say, yes I do, HAPPY READING!