Chapter 17.

Ishitha's POV-

"Ten minutes more." Aarav stated.

"Okay, dude, you don't have to read out the time again and again." I said, glaring at him.

Aarav chuckled as he again succeeded to piss me off.

"Seems like I'm going to miss you too." He smiled, softly.

"Stop making me emotional." I said, trying my best not to cry.

"Oh my god, are you going to cry? Chill, chill, I was just fucking around with you." Aarav rushed to my side to calm me down.

"It's just that I don't like saying goodbye to people I like." I told him.

"Goodbyes are bittersweet, but it's not the end, I'll see your face again." He stated.

"Stop quoting a One Direction song!" I laughed.

"Okay. Okay. So.... you like me, huh?" He asked, winking at me.

"Go away, Aarav." I chuckled, wiping the tears which had fallen on my cheeks.

"Arre, what is this? Ek baar bolti ho I don't like saying goodbye, phir bolti ho go away, mai karu kya?"

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Aarav held my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. And for the first time, without even thinking twice, I wrapped my arms around his torso and smiled to myself.

Trust me when I say this, I really like Aarav Oberoi.

"Aarav."

"Ishitha."

"What was your first impression about me?" I asked him.

I heard him laugh softly as he rested his chin on my head.

"Well, I thought you were really cute. But when I finally met you, I also got to know how amazing of a person you are too." He said, which made me smile.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"What was your first impression about me?" He asked.

I chuckled thinking about the first time I saw him.

"I honestly thought you were really good looking and was excited to share the coach with you for the next five days. I thought it would be fun, and I was right. It was fun." I said.

"Glad to know that."

I pulled away from him and looked at him.

"What?" He asked, chuckling.

"Two minutes." I stated.

"Way to ruin the moment, Ishitha." He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Well, you deserved it." A giggle escaped my mouth.

"Oh! Come here!" I exclaimed, quickly pulling Aarav to my side.

"I'll have these as memories." I said before clicking three to four selfies on my phone.

Before we knew it, we were here in Ranchi.

"Well, Mr. Oberoi, welcome to Ranchi." I said, grinning at Aarav.

"Thank you, Ms. Sahni." He said, smiling.

"Let everyone else get down first, so we can get down in peace and not in a rush." I told him.

"You just want to spend some more time with me, Ishitha." Aarav smirked.

True that.

But then obviously I won't tell him that, instead I rolled my eyes at him.