Chapter 14.

Ishitha's POV-

Uhm.. okay what?

How did this even happen?

Am I dreaming?

I closed my eyes and opened it again. It's still the same.

Was I really asleep on Aarav's chest with his arms around my waist?

All of last night's events flashed back in my mind. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but before I could wipe it away, it was gone.

Aarav was now awake.

"Hey, you fine?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him.

"When that bag down there caught your attention and you were busy staring at it." He said, smiling.

"Oh." I smiled, looking down.

And that's when I realised.

I was still on top of him.

"Uhm.. sorry." I said, getting off him.

"It's okay, chill. Actually, I should be the one apologising to you." He stated.

"Uh.. why?"

"This is your seat, Ishitha, not mine." He said, chuckling.

"You fell asleep last night when I was calming you down. And well, your arms were around my torso and they weren't ready to let go of me, so... you know.... I just laid here with you on top of me." He added.

All the blood in my body rushed to my cheek.

"I'm sorry about that." I bit my lip, looking down.

God, this is so embarrassing.

"It's okay. You weren't really fine last night, so I didn't mind either. And honestly, if it's to keep you feel secured, I'd never mind." He said, standing infront of me now.

I looked up at him to find him already looking down at me.

He brought his hand towards my face. Keeping his thumb on my lip, he released my bottom lip which was caught in between my teeth.

"I'll go freshen up." He smiled and walked towards his seat to get some stuff, while I stayed in the exact same spot.

*

"Is the train going to stop anywhere today?" Aarav asked me.

"I'm not really sure about that. Why though?" I questioned him back.

"I'm not getting network here, and I really need to make an urgent call today." He explained.

"Oh, use my phone then." I stated, giving him my phone.

"How come you're getting network?" He asked me, looking at my phone.

"Different sim cards." I shrugged.

He nodded and quickly dialled the number he had to call.

While Aarav was busy speaking on the phone, I stared into space and started thinking about last night again.

God, I make it sound like something sexual happened, WHICH DIDN'T.

It's just that, I haven't really cried infront of anyone, especially if I don't know the person well, then never. But I did infront of Aarav, and I don't know how or why.

I don't even know him well, but he gives me positive vibes about himself. I feel like I can trust him with my eyes closed, and mind you, he's the third person after mom and dad, who led me to think that way.

After last night, I've started getting this weird, yet, good feelings inside my heart, everytime I look at Aarav, or our hands brush each other or whenever I hear his voice.

Not even my past boyfriends have been so affectionate towards me whenever I'm upset. It's another thing that I've never cried infront of them, but still.

And, I've never cried into a person's chest, ever. This was the first time... and it felt good.

I felt myself release all my emotions I've been bottling up inside me since mom passed away.

Whatever Aarav said last night was something I've been longing to hear since a very long time, I guess.

Yes, people have called me strong, but, it felt nice hearing it from Aarav. It gave me a sort of confidence that I really am strong.

I just don't know.

It's different when it's Aarav.