Chapter 10

Ishitha's POV-

I've been staring at Aarav for the past fifteen minutes in hope that he'd wake up.

It was 9:45 in the morning and I'm just sitting here and staring at him with our breakfast beside me.

I didn't even feel like waking him up, because honestly, he looked so cute while sleeping.

His hair was messy and poking in all directions, making him look quite attractive.

The train made a loud noise which caused Aarav to groan.

"Ugh!" He groaned, opening his eyes.

"Good morning." I said, chuckling.

He looked around for a few seconds before sitting up straight.

"Good morning." He said.

His voice was so raspy, I almost died.

Wow, Ishitha. Level of exaggeration though.

"What's the time?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"10." I said, looking at my phone screen.

"How long have you been awake?" He questioned.

"About an hour."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Oh, because I was too busy staring at your flawless face.

"Well, you were sleeping for the first time on a train, and I didn't want to disturb your sleep." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"How did you sleep though?" I questioned.

"It was fine to be honest. I slept well." He smiled.

"That's good. You can go freshen up, the washroom is vacant." I informed.

"Yup." He stated, standing up.

"Did you take a bath in there?" He asked, looking at me properly.

"Is it that spacious?" He added.

"Yes, I did. I can't just stay without taking a bath for five days now, can I? Also, I wouldn't say spacious, but it's quite big for people to take a bath in there."

"Well, in that case, I'll get going too." He said, taking out all his toiletries and a few clothes from his bag, before sliding it under the seat again.

After Aarav exited the coach, I literally had nothing to do. I mean, even when he was sleeping I did nothing, but like, I kept staring at him.

I spent some time on my phone, texting some friends and going through Instagram.

Isn't this what everyone does when they're bored?

I then shifted to Youtube from Instagram, watching some recipes. To be honest I don't even know why I watch these.

After watching seven recipes, Aarav entered the coach.

"I'm sexy and I know it." I read aloud the writing on his tshirt.

"What a narcissist." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Shut up, I'm sexy and you know it." He said, chuckling.

"Damn right, Aarav." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Here." I said, handing him his breakfast after he sat on his seat.

"Thanks."

"We'll stop at a station in thirty minutes for about ten minutes, I guess." I informed him, taking a bite of my breakfast.

"You want to enact the scene again, huh?" He asked, smirking.

"No, no." I shook my head, laughing.

"Ishitha Sahni doesn't repeat things." I stated.

"Right." He chuckled.

That was the last sentence spoken before silence enveloped us.

Not an awkward one, but a comfortable silence. Just enjoying each other's company without talking.

We were soon done with our breakfast and while I laid on my seat with my phone in my hand, Aarav was speaking to someone.

"Oh my god." I gasped looking at the video playing on my phone screen.

"What the fuck." I said, laughing.

The act Aarav and I pulled was all over internet. The video went viral.

I showed Aarav my phone screen, only to get a surprised look from him.

"Uhm.. Mr. Roy, I'll call you back in a few minutes."

"What even!" He exclaimed, taking the phone from my hand and watching the video.

"This is so funny!" I stated, laughing more.

"Shit." Aarav mumbled, laughing along.

"Did you read the comments?" He asked.

Shaking my head, I answered, "No, why?"

"Come here." He said, laughing even louder.

Sitting beside Aarav, I went through all the comments.

"They're such a cute couple." I read out one of the comments.

"Couple what?!" I laughed.

We spent the next few minutes sitting beside each other and laughing at all the comments.

Handing me my phone back, Aarav unlocked his phone and clicked on the camera icon.

"Smile." He stated.

He looked at the picture he just clicked, before turning to look at me.

"We'd actually make a cute couple."