IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Edited)

Hey guys!

This is not an update, but a very important announcement. ISSY (easy) will no longer be running on Wattpad, but is now on Goodnovel app. You can find it on Playstore, or using these simple steps with any browser site of your choice you:
¶ Create an account using www.goodnovel.com
¶ Search for Issy (easy) and click on read. Save to your library for easy access.

There, Issy (easy) is in a more defined version. Characters and certain scenes are the same, though slightly different. But it's more fun now😅. And don't worry, it's free. Five chapters are available as we speak and best of all, you get three chapters per week. Great news, right?!

Why this change?

I'm looking to grow beyond this platform and also spread my wings, so I hope you all won't mind joining me on this journey. And yeah, I know. Now you'd have to download another app. If you won't like to do this, there's an easier way for you. I'll be posting an announcement on my conversation board, whenever I update there.

I am so sorry for this sudden change, but I do hope your love for me and this story stretches to the point you can support me as you are here.☺

Also, if you have a great story and looking to sign your book and make money out of it, not wanting to wait till you're handpicked on this platform, Goodnovel is a good app for you. For more info on this, DM me.

If you won't like the stress of using the above methods, you can use the link, goodnovel.com and search for Issy (easy). Click on read and you know the rest.

Thanks for your attention.
Till we meet again!💖