"- you Jerk..."

(Y/n) P.O.V

After that intense encounter, I immediately made a bee-line to Tine's room. Upon entering, I take off my shoes and place it on the shoe-rack. Seeing Tine walk out of the bathroom with just a towel.

"Shit!" He curses at me and run back to the bathroom. "What the fuck (n/n)?! Haven't you learned how to knock?"

"Jeez, it's not like I saw you with your dong out." I roll my eyes at his reaction and walk over to his cabinet. Grabbing a shirt from his clothes and a pajama short I left. Since I've been staying over at Tine's dorm sometimes, he nagged me about it to leave some of my clothes so that I don't have to worry about having nothing to wear.

I walk over to the bathroom door and knock.

"Tineee open up, I also wanna have a shower." I wait for his response, but he gives me the silent treatment. "Or do you want to watch me take a shower as well?" A playful smirk on my face as I can imagine his panicked face on the other side. He immediately unlocks the door and tosses me a spare towel, which hit my face and blocks my vision of him running out.

I'm about to take the towel off of my facw but he just pushes me into the bathroom and shuts the door behind me.

"Don't make jokes like that (n/n)!" I can hear him shout from the other side of the door. I giggle and shake my head. Not bothering to reply to him.

-time skip-

I'm at the balcony drinking orange juice. Tine sits beside me and messes with my hair.

"What's going on inside your mind (n/n)?" He asks me.

I sigh in response. Silence pass by and he breaks it again.

"Come on, I don't know what's going on inside your mind. I'm not a mind reader but I've known you since grade school that when you have that look it means you've got yourself in a situation."

"I just can't get past you then?" I chuckle at him. He looks at me seriously.

"I'm guessing you want me to force it out of you?" He gives me this warning look. I gulp and immediately scoot an inch from him.

"Okay, I'll tell you. Just don't force it out of me." I pout.

"That's good." He smiles and pats my head.

I take a deep breath and start to spill what I have in my mind.

"It's about this fake boyfriend thing. I'm just confused whether that asshole has feelings for me or not. He sometimes show geniune feelings, but then tells me it's just for show. I wonder if he likes me or not. I don't think I can tell the other boys about this. Just spilling it to you is even nerve-wracking."

Tine's P.O.V

I stare at her. Tears brimming from her eyes as she's frustrated. Not knowing what to do in a situation she got in is one of the things she dislikes. She needs to know that she has a back up plan anytime she gets herself in a situation. But now, she's gotten into one where it involves feelings. I can't help but feel bad for her.

I want to help her so bad. But we both messed it up in the first place. Hanging out with her as (s/n) wasn't really the best thing to do. Now she's in this situation.

She starts to cry and I can't help but feel a stinging pain in my chest.

Without thinking about my actions, I reach out my hand to tilt her head in my direction and slowly lean forward to kiss her.