Be My Boyfriend!

Sarawat P.O.V

Me and my friends are now back at the small resto again to grab some dinner. Walking by the wooden pathway of the second floor, my friends immediately came to a stop and start pointing below. I squint my eyes to see what they are pointing at.

"Hey Wat, isn't that (Y/n)?" Man grabs my shoulders and redirect me to a small figure surrounded by the law students.

"What about her?" I make him let go of me.

"Doesn't something look off about her?" Man points out.

"Hmm?" I observe her figure from the head to her feet. There I see that her left foot has a bandage showing out her sock.

"I wonder what happened." Boss wonders.

"Let's find a place and order. I'm already hungry." I tell them. Walking away from them.

I wonder what did happen to (y/n). Was it from this afternoon's event of her chasing me? Good for her then. She's a psycho for chasing me around.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Are you sure you're okay (y/n)?" a member from the squad ask me.

"Yeah. It's far from any vital organs so I'll live." I smile back at them.

"Okay! Let's start dinner!" Fang starts her speech on how one week ago we were doing our introductions and now we're all enjoying another diner together. Not hungry yet, I decide to go to the comfort room to freshen up and check if I have any other wounds or bruises in my body that I haven't found out about yet.

"I'm still not that hungry. So I'll go to the comfort room and check myself out for a bit." I try to stand up but almost fall because I got out of balance. Everyone almost stood up to try and catch me. But I hold my hand up indicating I was alright.

Tine looks at me, eyes full of concern.

"Are you sure you don't need assistance?" he grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Come on Tine. I won't trip. It's just a sprain." I convince him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But if I heard from anyone that you tripped along the way. I'd stick beside you and let you stay at my place." He lets go of me and I nod. Starting my limping journey to the comfort room.

"Damn that Sarawat. I wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for him." I grumble. Busy with looking at the ground to not see if there are any person infront of me.

I suddenly bump into somebody and I brace for impact. But seconds pass and I still didn't feel the ground come in contact with my bottom. I slowly open my eyes and see that the person has grabbed my arm before I could fall and pulled me closer to him. How tf I didn't notice? I have no idea. I guess I was to focused with where I was going and with falling to the ground.

Still not looking away from his chest, I inhale his scent. He smells so... Well like manly cologne.

"You really are a psycho."

That voice... I look up and see that familiar damned face. I push away and this is where I lose balance from the pain that shoots up my left foot and I hit the ground.

"Tsk. Clumsy."

"S-Sarawat?! What are you doing here?" what a dumb question. I internally face-palm.

"To eat. What else? Isn't that why you followed me here too? You sure are a psycho."

I glare at him.

"Oy! Don't get your head to far in your ass! I'm not here for you. I didn't even know you were here."

"Huh. And for a moment there I would've believed you. But sniffing me was what blew your cover."