Sarawat Expo

(Y/n) P.O.V

I arrive 5 minutes early from the given deadline Sarawat gave me. I'm now over at his apartment calling for him.

"Wat!" but I'm only met with silence.

"Wat!" I try once again. But of course, silence.

I take out the key from my pocket and unlock the door. Entering his messy apartment, I see him sprawled on the bed.

"Hey, Wat!" calling out to him, hoping he'd wake up. "Wake up."

But he ignores me and turns to the side.

"Why did you tell me to come so early if you want to sleep in?" my voice softens at him. Seeing him asleep, I can say that from a glance he looks like an angel. But in reality he's not. Aish, now I have to wake him up.

"Wat!" sitting beside him, I press on his thigh. But still no reaction.

I try to lean in closer and whisper into his ears.

"Hey Wat wake up."

But this only makes me regret my decision as he has me in a head lock and won't let go.

"Waaat wake up." Whining and struggling from his grasp.

His arms move from my head to my waist. I blush at his sudden actions.

"You're so noisy." His husky voice whispers to my ear. Oh, fuck. Is this what it feels like to wake up next to your husband? What are you thinking (Y/n)?! You're here to wake up Sarawat and help him clean his apartment! Right... After scolding myself. I carefully remove Sarawat's arms from my waist and sit up again. This time more determined on waking him up.

"WAAAT! Wake up!" Still, not working. I think of something that will surely work. Taking off the covers.

Sighing, I take off the covers from and did not expect a sight to see. Since I'm situated in the middle of his body, I did not expect that I am at the exact angle him to see this... This... Uh…

"You..." But my words are cut short as I see his uh... I have no words to describe. And I am in no way to describe what I have seen. But all I have to say is. Daaaaaamn.

"HOLY- DEAR HEAVENS!"
I immediately place back the covers and regret ever taking them off. But a part of me enjoyed the sight tbh. Fuck I'm turning into a perv like him.

I feel my heart racing and the blood pumping through my veins as it distributes a shaded color of red on my face. Making me look flush. Like I've just ran a marathon.

He starts to wake up after all the commotion that's happened. Sitting up from bed he sees me.

"You're here." He starts to take off his covers, but I immediately stop him.

"U-uhh. Hey!" he looks at I and my hands. "You are n-not.." He tries to stand up again but I stop him. "Oi! You are not wearing... Uh…" I can't get the proper words out of my mouth.

"What?" clearly annoyed at what I'm doing.

"Look!" I just point to him to look under his blanket. He looks up, and states at me. Then gets out of bed. I cover my eyes.

"O-oi!" if this goes on, I might might have have a nosebleed.

I hear him enter the bathroom. Oh, great now I can open my eyes.

A few seconds pass by, and he exits the bathroom, wearing decent clothes.

He yawns and places one hand on his waist.

"Tsk. Why did you sleep naked?" annoyed and still embarrassed at what I saw. "You should've worn an underwear at least!" I swear it's like he actually meant to sleep naked.