Sleepover

(Y/n) P.O.V

It's a Wednesday and classes are over. I head straight to Old Kwang's canteen to help her out and get distracted from the events that happened.

"Old Kwaaang."

"Tsk. Stop wailing child. You're back again even though I told you to stop coming."

"Ehh I knooow you miss me. Seriously, no one's taking the shift every Wednesday night to help you out. Why don't you hire someone?" I suggest to her.

"I have been, but they aren't up for pulling an all nighter every Wednesday." she has a scowl on her face.

"Ahh, well someone will eventually pick that up. For now, I'll stick with you though." Smiling at her.

"Whatever child. I don't need help."

"Whatever you say Old Kwang. Anyway for the soup of the day it's going to be Sinigang. A Filipino dish that tastes sour. Good for sobering up." I inform her.

"Ahh just make sure it's not too sour."

"Pfft. Don't worry I'll add a bit of spice in it." Placing the ingredients on the kitchen table, I start my work.

As the sky darkens, the people start to pile in the canteen. Everyone order different food but never miss out the soup of the day.

"Miss! Can we have seconds?" a customer from a table calls out.

"Me too!"

I smile and continue to serve everyone.

-time skip-

"Child. You can go home now." Old Kwang enters the kitchen. I just finish washing the last remaining dishes. "I'll close up the shop."

"Hmm? Sure thing. You take care Old Kwang." walking over to her and I hug her. I then let go, and walk to my car. I start the car and drive off.

Stopping by a convenient store, I exit the car and buy two cups of coffee, a cake roll, and a ham sandwich. I then enter my car and drive off again.

As I arrive at the destination, I park my car and exit the vehicle. Walking over to the park bench. I sit beside an old man.

"Here," I hand over the sandwich and coffee. "I don't have anyone to accompany me right now. Would it be okay if you join me?" I ask him.

"Thank you!" He accepts it. "What brings you here child?" the old man turns to me.

"Just... Clearing my head. That's all." I take a sip of my coffee.

"Ahh, it seems like a lot. of thoughts have been bothering you?"

"Maybe, I'm not even sure what's happening anymore." I admit.

"Don't worry too much. It will do you no good. Let all the opportunity come into your life and you can choose the options that are given to you."

"Hmm…"

I look at the time and see that it's already 4am in the morning.

"Ahh, would you look at that. It's already 4am." I finish my coffee and food. "Thank you for your time Old Man." I then give him a brown paper bag and two cents.

"Call the number in there and tell them 'The weather looks gloomy today.' Then tell them your location and wait for them." I tell him. He looks at me and nods his head. Taking the paper bag from me.

"Take care child. I know you'll make the right decision."

I bow my head and walk away.

Walking back into my car, I start it and drive back to the condo. It's been a long night. Nothing much happened yesterday asides from Sarawat staying at my place. But I just feel like going into a shutdown for a moment to clear my head.