Step 4: Do Something He'll Think is Attractive

Step 4: Do Something He'll think is Attractive

"Get the fuck up bitch!" A voice yells as something lumpy flies down and smacks Percy's head.

"Get up, get up, get up!" A different voice yells as a loud noise vibrates through Percy's ear.

Percy groans and sits up, Annabeth is straddling him with a large pillow in her hands while Piper is beside him getting ready to slap him.

"I'm up! Chill." Percy whines, Annabeth and Piper chuckle and smile like the little angels they aren't. "It's nine o'clock on a Sunday morning, it's like the middle of the night!"

"Get up you lazy arse, we're going to set up Step 4." Piper tells him grinning widely.

"But it's Sunday!" Percy complains."

"And I don't give a shit, now get up!" Annabeth smacks his forehead and drags Piper out into the hall.

"You two are going to hell." Percy tells his best friends as they have a quick snog on the bus. Annabeth gave him the finger from behind Piper, Percy his stuck his tongue out which causes Annabeth to roll her eyes and pulls away.

At first Percy thinks it’s because he stuck her tongue out at her (which was not a rare occasion) but he soon realised that it was a group of old woman at the other end of the bus who were glaring and Annabeth and Piper and whispering.

"Don't let them bother you Bethy." Piper whispers, she pulls Annabeth into her chest and holds her gently.

"Fucking old hags." Percy mutters coldly, Piper and Annabeth nod in agreement.

"So what is Step 4 anyway?" Percy asks trying to change the subject 'slyly'.

"Oh yeah," Piper brightens up immediately, "it's to do something that Jason will find impressive."

"What?" Percy cries receiving a cold glance from one of the homophobic woman, to which he responds with by giving her the bird.

"I have an idea, there's this friend of Thalia's who can help." Annabeth chips in smiling brightly. "She's going to meet us outside the mall."

"Jesus, how many people do you have involved?" Percy moans, Piper shrugs.

"That's it I think."

One bus ride, a loud swearing at judgmental old ladies session and five minutes later, Percy, Annabeth and Piper are standing outside the busy mall and busily searching for Thalia.

"There she is!" Piper grins pointing to the punk girl who's leaning against the wall and picking at her fingernails.

"There you are! I've been waiting for ages!" Thalia complains when they run up to her.

"Percy was yelling at these old ladies." Annabeth explains, Thalia raises an eyebrow.

"Homophobic bitches." Percy mutters coldly, Thalia nods in understanding and pats Percy's back.

"Anyway, so I got this friend, cool arse chick, she's gunna’ make you an attractive little fuck, well not that you aren't already." Thalia pats his biceps and gives him a wink, Percy pulls an over dramatic blushed face and giggles. "So who do you have a crush on anyway, Piper never told me?"

"Your brother?" Percy says but it sounds like a question, Thalia snorts with amusement and then attempts to recompose herself.

"I'm not going to give you a speech on not breaking his heart because he'll probably break yours." Thalia says and starts walking off into the mall, Percy, Annabeth and Piper jog to catch up.