Amane's Final Part (1/5)

The following day, Lord Amane arrived with a charming smile to help out around the restaurant.

" Carry these out for me posthaste, Kizuna! " My mother ordered as I quickly took the foods from her.
" On It! " I said.

" Lend her a hand, (B/N)! " my mother shouted to my brother who was too slow with his work. " I'm doing it! " He said.

A looked of awe crept into the face of Lord Amane as he watched My family served our customers as fast as lightning. " We seem to be even busier than usual today, don't we? " Lord Amane said to me when I walked by him.

" I agree. Anyway, I'll head out with these dishes now! " I said to him and tried to step out from the kitchen but got stop by Lord Amane. " Oh, Kizuna " He said to me.

" Yes? "

I turned around and found Lord Amane standing there, holding out a morsel of some simmered vegetable between two chopsticks.

" Taste test this for me? " He said with a close-eyed smile.

" Er... "

I hesitantly open my mouth and let him feed me.

" Mm... "

With my arms occupied, I tingle at the prospect of being at his mercy. Dutifully, I analysed the flavours

Lord Amane stared at me, still smiling and waited for my response. " So, How is it? " He asked.

" Very good... except for the amount of salt. " I said truthfully to him with a serious face.

" The salt? " Lord Amane asked again. He put his right hand under his chin, in a thinking manner.

" Yes. Add a pinch more salt please, Lord Amane. " I ordered him.

" . . . . " He stared at me in astonishment.

" All right. "

He chuckled to himself and scattered a sprinkling of salt over the open pot.

" I should have known you'd be strict when it comes to cooking. " He muttered softly to himself as not to let me hear it.

" Hm? " I tilted my head.

" Nothing. Merely talking to myself. "

" Oh..? If you say so. I'll be back soon. "

" Be careful out there. "

He see me off with a smile, and I ventured off into the crowded shop up front.

That evening, as the closing hours descended, Lord Tsukasa returned with (B/N). The two of them had been out gallivanting together and that was what made me so worry. Afterall it wad Lord Tsukasa we talked about.

" We're baaaaack! " Said (B/N) and followed by Lord Tsukasa " We have returned~ "