Part 2 (1/5)

' He thinks I'm their intended bride?! Sorry... But, WHAT THE ACTUAL FISHHH?! '

" Er, you must excuse me but... what are you talking about? " The questioned came out in a blurt of confusion, given that Lord Tsukasa had suddenly declared me some sort of match.

Lord Tsukasa fixated on me for a moment in some dawning understanding that I did not follow, then sighed softly and followed by with his charming devily smile.

" hurmm~ No matter how long I waited yesterday, She didn't show... The only woman I came across at that high-class establishment was you~ ♡ Right, Right~ Were you coming to see what sort of man I am? I suppose that's why you left without giving your name eh... " Lord Tsukasa said with his wondering voiced as he made his own conclusion as to why am I there at that time.

' What??? That's his reasoning?!! ' I was so speechless with his reasoning. I meant like come on! Do not jump to conclusion just like that. He made the situation felt so awkward.

" Wait a moment here! Your potential BRIDE-TO-BE is a woman of noble birth, is she not? "
I asked with desperated in my voice as I tried my best to clear the misunderstanding that Lord Tsukasa thinking of.

" So I hear. " he said nonchalantly.

" RIGHT! So, would it not be rather odd of such social standing to be working at a tiny, family-owned restaurant? " I explained to Lord Tsukasa in order to make him realised that I'm not his or his brother potential bride and I'm just a normal girl who wanted to live in peace and became a talented chef in this small restaurant of my family.

" hmm~ I hear she's an uninhibitated girl as well~ " said the devil with his usual mischievous smile.

' Is he trying to suggest I'm some brazen hussy?! '

" Even so, I very much doubt she would deign to work at a rustic place such as this one... "

Perplexed, I turned toward Lord Amane's direction. In exchange, I received a dimple smile.

" Yes, True. " Lord Amane said, still smiling and somehow I could see the playfulness in his eyes.

" Which part... ? " I asked him. both brothers making me feel so dizzy. I felt like this conversation would go nowhere at this point.

' What a breezy response. Does this man realize that there's been a genuine misunderstanding here?! '

Despite eyeing him with all sorted of misgiving, Lord Amane's smile leaved me without a hint as to his true intentions.

" However, I hear she's sort of woman who mingles with the townsfolk and enjoys working. A free spirit if I must say. " Lord Amane continued with a matching smiles of his twin.

" Hmmm~ Amaaaaneeeeee~ Good Point~ . There must be a reason why she works, at any rate~ That's MY AMANE! "