The others laughed and Taehyung pouted while Jungkook cooed.

" Aww Taehyungie, don't listen to him. You have the cutest lips," Jungkook cupped his face.

Taehyung smirked, " Oh hell yeah."

Jungkook giggled and sat on his lap.

" Why the fuck are we talking about lips," Namjoon rolled his eyes.

" Oh I forgot about Namjoon's lips, his is big too. Like the four of you combine are like the lips squad. You four give me total Bratz vibes and I'm kinda here for it," Taehyun laughed.

" What's Bratz," Yeonjun asked.

" Only the baddiest and best bitches ever. If I was a girl, I'll fucking choose Bratz over Barbie any day," Taehyun told him.

" Perdiot," Beomgyu added.

They high fived while Yeonjun was really confused.

" You all are fucking weird," Taehyung facepalmed.

" But on a serious note, Tae you know we can't stay here. What are we going to do tomorrow," Namjoon asked.

Taehyung sighed, " Look, tomorrow we head back to the house and if they're still there we go to the police."

" But that's a long ass walk to the city from here," Jin whined.

" Maybe we can call them when we get by the house," Kai suggested.

" What's the phone percentage," Seonghwa asked.

Taehyung looked down and turned on the phone, he sighed, " 4."

They all groaned.

" Maybe we can climb back in the house and get ours," Soobin suggested.

" What about the gunmen," Jongho asked.

" I do believe that I know my way out to the city but it's a long ass walk if they're still there," Taehyung huffed.

" Who were they," Jin looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed, " Those were the black snakes, they're my dad's gang biggest rival. They hate my dad, and because of that they found out where he works at so they attacked."

" That was a gang house!? Jesus Christ, that house doesn't scream gang like," Taehyun sighed.

" How did they even found out where your father was," Namjoon asked.

" Well, my father's loyal worker kinda ratted the place out and she even told them where we lived so we had to go there for protection."

" Who was it Tae," Yeonjun asked.

Taehyung sighed, " CL."

Jungkook gasped, " I knew it! I knew there was something I didn't like about her. She told them where we were?! Ugh! I told you Taehyungie but nooo you said she was being nice and now-"

" Ok Jungkook I get it," Taehyung scoffed.

Jungkook huffed and crosses his arms.

" Anyways, she told her boss where we were and where the house was and you don't even want to know how we got the message."

" What message? Spill it," Jin got closer.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he leaned in and whispered something in his ear. Jin gasped and Jungkook looked at his hyung with confusion.

Hyunjin and Yeonjun looked at Jin's eyes widen.

He leaned back and covered his mouth, " Oh my god!"