Phoenix bella

After four months of updating my computer I started making my own software and started with working on the codes for an a.i system that works round the house because I heard that tony stark has one after months of talking to Edward (the one from the sore )about computers and technology I had become more than just a fan of tony stark I looked up to him I admired his confidence in every thing ,his brains and his good looks just a little to much witch Edward found unbelievably funny ,me and Edward have become really close friends and I was surprised to learn that he was gay but liked him like a brother all the same, he knows what happened between me and the Cullens but i haven't told him that at they were vampires because of the story Edward (Cullen) told me of the volturi and I couldn't bare it if one of my best friends died for my own stupid mistakes so I left that out ,today I was at the store again buying the last part i needed for my a.i (artificial intelligence ) as well as talking to edward about the up coming stark conversation and the science fair they hold their if you win then you get to meet tony stark a dream come true for a super fan like me apparently nobody has seen tony much since the press conference where everyone believed he had gone crazy when he announced that he wasn't going to be making weapons anymore because of the damage he had seen his own weapons do , I thought that was amazing because he was standing up for his own views but some people thought he was crazy because stark industries are mainly a weapons company but I just can't believe that a man with so much intelligence and character could become crazy so quickly but I guess I'm not the best judge of character , edward had convinced me to enter the science fair so I was finishing my a.i so I could make it a portable system as well so I could use the a.i on my laptop that Phil bought me for my birthday but didn't make it in time ,to show the judges at the fair my talents...........(this is a really bad chapter I know I will post another chapter soon and the next one will be better I promise I don't really have a name for her a.i yet so if you have any ideas please feel free to send them to me love mcxxxxxxxxxx)